What do you think of far cry 6 after the f2p weekend?

what do you think of far cry 6 after the f2p weekend?

cons
>80 fucking GB
>piss easy = boring
>braindead enemy ai
>perk clothing sucks
>supremos underwhelming
>boring bad guy
>boring missions
>woke resistance

pros
>based tropical island
>horses and tanks

Attached: 20220724095343_1.jpg (1920x1080, 356.45K)

I'm playing it now and if you don't do your side missions it's not that easy.
It looks good but the red world meme needs to go.

kinda boring. They couldn't even get cuban accent right. Dani is cute but no way of cleaning her up. FC5 was waaaay better.
never buy a ubisoft game

Attached: uy8xlxf7hur71.jpg (1350x1350, 121.81K)

Is there any rule 32 action?

>rule 32
if you mean 34, I'm sure there is out there somewhere. Never seen any. But in game, I'm not sure, not even that far yet. It gets really boring.

Attached: FarCry6_2022_06_06_14_38_21_882.jpg (2560x1440, 1.62M)

it has an FAL which makes it 10x better then any other farcry since 2

It was shit. I played through all other Far Cry games several times, couldn't get past a couple of missions in 6.

>80 fucking GB
wow it will take like 10 minutes to download
cry more

what setting do you want for far cry 7 (seven)?
hoping for a western setting or some space colony action
not sure if they could pull off another blood dragon

>souless and repetitive ui design
That alone already make this game a big red flag for me.

This turd had a free weekend?
Honestly didn't even know. Do people actually still subject themselves to Ubishit's garbage game design in fucking 2022?

If far cry 5 was better I can't even begin to imagine how shit 6 is as 5 was the worst far cry game after far cry 1

>niggette murders a blonde white woman on live television for misgendering niggette's FTM tranny girlfriend
>leader of the revolution says in a post mission phone call that it's great optics for the revolution and it garnered support among the local Yarans

fc5 was neat, just had a painfully long intro

Attached: emo2.jpg (749x863, 161.28K)

It's another Far Cry game, user. How you don't know what that means by now is beyond me.

Pretty much what you said. I really like the el presidente setting but man the game is just so mediocre. Maybe if they hadn't made every supporting character as obnoxious as possible, I might've finished it for the story.

>pirates the game to do the alt ending
>Dani just fucks off to the US and it cuts to Dani chilling on a beach
>Hears on the radio the rebel leader got captured and executed and the whole revolution was quelled
>No bother, back to drinking beer
>game ends
Honestly the alt endings are the best endings and there's no reason to play beyond them

it wasnt super good but was fun to play for a little bit because of the shooting mechanics
They need to give more screen time to the main villain

what shooting mechanics

first person shooting mechanics

far cry 1 was the best game ever when it came out you zooming idiot. get the fuck out of here faggot.