Capcom Is Seething At Switch sales and SF Future

>What is your view of the Japanese game market?
Switch accounts for a large proportion of Japan's unique market structure. On the other hand, in the overseas market, the proportion of each hardware is well balanced. Under such circumstances, if we were to focus on the Japanese market, we would have no choice but to place more emphasis on developing titles for the Nintendo Switch or smartphones.From the perspective of cultivating game personnel who can be ready to work on a global scale, this situation may be an issue from a long-term perspective. I think Capcom needs to rethink the Japanese market while focusing on the PC version.

(I'm not sure if he meant he wants pc to grow on japan or abandon japan)
>About Street Fighter
We also plan to release Street Fighter 6 in 2023. "Street Fighter V" is used in esports, so we have to carefully consider how to move from "V" to "6". We will continue to follow the rules of esports, but we are also keeping in mind that it will be replaced with a zero base in a good way. We would like to take this opportunity to foster momentum to return to the world of e-sports, or to enter the world anew. I think that will lead to the revitalization of "Street Fighter" and e-sports.
Lmao street fighter is dead
Many things in article pick your poison
xtrend.nikkei.com/atcl/contents/18/00624/00008/?i_cid=nbpnxr_parent

Attached: crapcom.png (1041x727, 533.31K)

It's sad to see capcom throwing away SF fans for the eSports dream that will never be real

Well would you rather them focus on Nintendo Switch development?

just drop wiggers and faggots. self-created problem. they weren't buying your games in the first place.

I'm speaking about
>We will continue to follow the rules of esports
Censoring and bending to esports.
Switch is weak platform and prefer if they make games for PC for total freedom but capcom is cucking to globalization. They don't understand people buying japanese games because they don't mind japanese games and like them. You turn them into western and they lose the appeal. I don't mind games on switch too. My only problem is with westernized garbage even though it's not the only selling force even asian market is bigger than US and Europe for some games.

>Muh E-sport

No fucks given. If anything in gaming that needs to die, its this. Capcom needs to go sit the fuck down.

Attached: 1380247440681.gif (200x136, 1.91M)

Pcfags don't buy games.

Pretty much he says they're making profit in PC and will increase their PC output. He says digital also allows them to sell old titles but old physical games get replaced by newer ones in shelves, That said I hate digital that's why I don't play on PC but in PC you can get hentai at least.

Not shocked they would think that after rise debuted to 7m on switch and no one but the most retarded people on the planet wanted to double dip for PC

Capcom giving us PC games is a good thing but esport pandering and censorship creating soulless games will be bad.

Their actual sales numbers say differently, retard

Literally the only people who care about 1v1 fighters is esport Niggas
The only single 1v1 franchise that doesn’t follow this rule is based mortal kombat but you fags cried about 11 or whatever
You chose this path

MK11 was censored trash. Also esports are too niche and most people watching them won't buy the games.

>e"sports"
I think it's fine if a scene develops naturally and the devs support if it grows big enough but I think it's retarded to build your entire game around it and neuter the game's character designs and removal of sex appeal in order to achieve this. One thing I'll always appreciate about Ono was that he was a proponent for fan-service in SF. SF6 stands as the direct antithesis of that idea and it makes me sad.

I just don't even why they need to censor their games. Just make a special modified copy of the game for esports and keep console/pc releases uncensored. It's not even hard.

>MK11 was censored trash
Not to mention it was also ugly as shit too, "She"va looked more like a man than the actual males in the game.

Okay well you chose this path, idk what to tell you.
Every other standard fighter have always been played by sweaty niggas. Even sf2 got balance patches aimed for competive play when it was current.
mk was the exception to this and was always more layed back, and was more about secret button combos to see gorey cutscenes and wacky unbalanced nonsense with stupid b movie full campaigns and goofy sidemodes.
Esport fans are just modern sweaty arcade niggas, like idk what you want
Your seething about the core fanbase of the entire genre and at the single franchise that goes against that grain at the same time

I guess to make it more "marketable" for TV or something, DOA6 had a literal censor feature for the more revealing outfits.

>Capcom will make diagrams like these but also make incredibly few closed helmets for female hunters

Attached: espiner.png (805x702, 24.48K)

You nigger are dumb. I just don't like censor and forced lgbt/feminsim shit in the game. I have nothing against if they do esports shit if it doesn't affect the art and fanservice. Most casuals don't care about balance. It's for hardcore players.
Could always have ads with no fanservice. Didn't stop games with sex scenes like witcher or GTA.

Casuals 100% care about balance. Holy shit lmao. Any Forums fags once again prove their fucking retarded and out of touch
Everyone picks only good characters for online play, and seething is universal when bans come out.
The genre is built for competition since day 1 and esports is pure modern gaming competition you stupid nigger
Im sorry you fooled yourself into think people play street fighter for fun but they don’t, they play it to get good to whoop ass in 1v1 on lan, locals and ladder
Same thing with guilty gear
And night stalkers
And dragon ball fighters
And project L when that releases

The only franchise not like that is mortal kombat but you didn’t like it, thus making the genre stay like this.
You chose this path
And you didn’t like it because the usual sexy characters are 10% less sexy? Nigga I don’t care go watch hentai
I don’t like it because fighting games are bad and boring as fuck but least im not stupid enough to fall for some insane Any Forums hate boner for esports in THE GENRE THSTS ONLY ABOUT ESPORTS LMAO

You're an idiot, all the way around. Probably not even a White Man. And your grammar and spelling are shit, too.

>no counter
>immense seething
Typical lmao