Are there any developers you trust to make a new one?

are there any developers you trust to make a new one?

Attached: Shadowrun-Trilogy-Console-Edition.jpg (2000x1270, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowrun.fandom.com/wiki/Horrors?so=search
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yourself. Nothing preventing you from making your own game and have them license it to you. It is not impossible for you to pitch it to them after working on a good playable prototype.

What is harebrained up to these days? Battletech was years ago

No. They're all under the control of luciferians and no game, or any other piece of entertainment, will ever be good again.

>They're all under the control of luciferians
proof?

I want a 3rd person action rpg. The kinda thing cyberpunk was supposed to be.
But no, I don't trust any developer to deliver the quality I expect.

So any lorefags want to explain what exactly happens after you kill a dragon? I get it is bad and some shit invades and kills everyone or something.

Attached: 1479881146500.webm (544x720, 1.23M)

Uh, the same developer? A change doesn't seem necessary to me.

>I get it is bad and some shit invades and kills everyone or something.
Just killing a dragon is the same as killing anything else really, just very very difficult.
If you're referring to Dragonfall, the premise is that in one ending ALL dragon's go extinct. That allows trans dimensional beings to enter our dimension without any dragons left to fight them off.

SLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Attached: Npc_humanfemale_glory.png (212x278, 104.04K)

>Just killing a dragon is the same as killing anything else really, just very very difficult.
Hell in the background lore German Airforces shot down one that was burning down countryside. It's even mentioned in Dragonfall

It's not that killing the dragons themselves is what causes bad things, it's that they are the only survivors of the last time the bad things showed up, and as such are the only living beings with experience in fighting them.

shadowrun.fandom.com/wiki/Horrors?so=search

Wasn't that Firewing, who wasn't really dead?

If you're referring to Feuerschwinge, she didn't die, which is what the rest of the game is about.

Imagine putting all your stats in magic shit and then putting on cyberware to make it all useless.

>If you're referring to Feuerschwinge, she didn't die, which is what the rest of the game is about.

In the game itself yes, in the setting it was done so that players would have an idea that yes Dragons are powerful beings but they are not invunerable to modern weaponry. I remember Jordan Weisman talking about it when they where making Dragonfall and about Firewing character.

Oh you mean she died in the pen and paper version?
Isn't the game considered canon?

those games are bad, so yes. i'd just as soon have a new one made by the ubisoft team that does mario & rabbids

get taste

>Oh you mean she died in the pen and paper version?
>Isn't the game considered canon?
In the lore was left kinda vague as the body of the Firewing fell on a area polluted by radion and other stuff that got released in the aftermath of the event that woke the dragons and made orcs and other races appear.

That was Weismans way to do plot hooks, he did alot of those in every lore he wrote, like Battletech where there is mentions of the Exodus Fleet that went missing etc.

I have no idea how canon the PC games are for Shadowrun lore.

>Shadowrun lore
not like that matter for pen and paper games anyways