What should my next Skyrim character be? Don't say stealth archer

What should my next Skyrim character be? Don't say stealth archer.

Attached: Jake 1.png (620x609, 315.85K)

Your next MORROWIND character should be an Argonian spearman. Get off that slaveship, buy a spear, jump into the water, and be FREE. Only come out at night, and stay away from civilization.

Stealth Archer

all the builds are boring, so just pick whatever

Pacifist karate guy.

Alteration two hander. Buff yourself before battle and charge in.
Even better if you have some create a spell mods to give you crazy buffs as you level up magic.

Flame mage

Attached: Human-Torch-Marvel-Comics-Fantastic-Four-a.jpg (500x1288, 139.26K)

happy merchant.
Its an illusion, speech and conjuration build.

Orc assassin. Orcs have the ability to double all damage. There is a perk to get x15 for dagger stealth criticals. There are also gloves that double your stealth critical damage so that's x30. Then there is a perk that doubles your criticals while sprinting called "critical charge". This still works if you do a stealth roll so that's x60. Then if you use your orc racial ability that gives you a grand total of x120. There is also a perk called Shadow Warrior that makes you exit combat when you crouch, meaning if you crouch and attack at the same time, you will always get the stealth critical.

It's probably the most OP build I ever came up with and I haven't seen it anywhere online. Should be fun. Without any enchantments, potions, or smithing you can expect 7920 damage which will one shot every enemy in the game.

It's not going to matter, whatever it was going to be it's going to be a stealth archer again when you max the other skills.

Invisible Pacifist (sort of) Illusion stealth mage. Never kill an enemy yourself. Trick everyone into killing each other or themselves. If there's no one to trick into killing them, just pacify them until you leave. Spec in Illusion, Stealth, Shields, Speech, Merchant, Healing. No aggressive conjuration allies. No weapons allowed. Cloth armor only. NPC allies like Lydia are okay if they have to be there, but otherwise go alone because they'll give you away.

Uninstall wizard

Illusionist-Necromancer

Download the Ordinator perks mod. It adds a part of the lock picking tree focus around traps. I played for like 100 hours as a bosmer assassin who used telekinesis to throw bear traps at enemies.

Attached: Manlet.png (1186x890, 1.52M)

Sneaky bowman.

Hiipivä jousimies

Hebrew character

>breton
>conjuration
>illusion
>max speech

Covert Arrow-deliverist

Stealth Mage

I was thinking a VIP class, where you're forced to just have your follower fight for you while you hide or use really weak weapons.

Hidden marksman

i always like playing a battlemage

>>breton

>not altmer

Arch stealther/

Play as a swordsman, don't bother with any shields but get the 30 point skill in the Block tree that lets you slow down time whenever an enemy uses a heavy attack, and use that to dodge and cut them down. You can get most enemies to use a heavy attack by just taking one step out of their weapon's range.