Have sex with my daughter, Gordon

>Have sex with my daughter, Gordon.

Attached: 486349349.jpg (925x960, 154.72K)

>Alyx is half black and half asian
If this shit came out today Any Forums would be seething at full force

why do niggers have to constantly act like victims?

FULLY

>They're waiting for you Gordon, in the Sex Chambrr

Attached: a1a0b0000.jpg (1920x1080, 917.95K)

Eli was a bro. Now if Eli acted like he did in Half Life Alyx it'd be different.

I'm sure it's real inside your mind

If it came out today, Alyx would be an ugly lesbian busting Gordon's balls for no reason other than to pander to the 1% of gamers that are SJWs.

That is what Any Forums would complain about if it came out today.

Attached: 1599885247165.jpg (1280x1024, 145.51K)

Do you miss all the bald white space marines yet?

but Any Forums loves mixed race girls

Attached: 499332.jpg (1400x1800, 499.88K)

>why are black people so offended and horrified by racism?
Gee, I wonder why user.

Dont mix latinas into your raceshit, mutt.

If they're cute and not obnoxious cunts.

PLEASE GORDON, I JUST WANT A GRANDCHILD AND ONLY YOU CAN GIVE ME ONE!

Almost as if americans didn't rape them for centuries

muh artifact muh play L4D2 ok I already posted it

>If this shit came out today Any Forums would be seething at full force
back then putting characters like this in a movie or game wasn't political

This is mediterranean, not black.

latinax*

>""Americans""

Attached: file.png (609x233, 175.35K)

>This is mediterranean, not black.
There is a difference?

It starts with

some facts are anti-semitic and must be suppressed

ONLINE SARIA, IF YOURE STILL AROUND. I LOVE YOU. YOUR LOVE KEEPS ME GOING

Not like they didnt get a bunch of shit to make up for it. Same with the indians

Didn't the combine sterilize everyone? Is eli just an incest cuck?

They are Americans. They have been for generations.

Niggers aren't offended, they're doing their best to play victim cards everytime someone calls their nigger behavior out.

There are troons and femoids running things in Gameworkshop now. Soon we all be miss bald white spacemarines.

They had some kind of sex suppression field that was taken down in ep1. Kliener tells everyone to get busy.

ok

The citadels broadcast a suppression field that prevented certain proteins or enzymes or some other biology thing necessary for pregnancy to occur from forming. At the beginning of Episode One(or 2 I forget which)Kleiner is using the breencasts to tell everyone that with the destruction of the citadel that field is no longer active.

They either stopped women form conceiving or stopped men from cumming real hard, it's not clear which

no you don't get it back then it was fine but nowadays it's political :^)

Americans did nothing wrong

Attached: 1657473281018.jpg (800x548, 51.39K)

>Americans
We really going to pretend that every group of people adjacent to and including Africans weren't enslaving them? The West African economy was based around them enslaving and selling their own people, who were taken to many different places. This also includes the Middle East, where African slaves are still used. By the way, your attempts to make Americans feel bad about slavery will utterly fail, as none of them had anything to do with slavery and a good amount of people here rely dislike the modern inner city nigger.

"agreed"
what the FUCK

every year there are thousands of black on white rapes. There are usually literally 0 white on black rapes. Not one in the entire country.

Attached: file.png (1467x1537, 351.64K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO HECKIN BLACKPILL 3RD GRADERS ABOUT THE HARSH REALITIES OF HISTORIES

>literally all of north america belonged to the natives because of their superior race
>it's totally cool if one native american's personal land possession is the size of new york city
this is what leftists actually believe

Yes you do. When my son is old enough to have history lessons we are starting with the Gulag Archipelago.

The fuck is this?

They occassionally made alliances, but more often than not they sold each other out for weapons, land and game, left or sold their land to whites and proceeded to murder the fuck out of the previous tenennts...

Yes, agreed

Attached: image.jpg (700x712, 82.91K)

Fuck off and die.