MGSV is my favorite game of all time there is simply nothing as kino

MGSV is my favorite game of all time there is simply nothing as kino

Attached: 3472EFB4-D9C2-4671-B2F9-AAEE9A88ED5D.jpg (1920x1080, 576.63K)

I just started playing this last week with minimal knowledge going in. Just got to "SUCH LUST" the other day. No wonder it was everywhere for a while.

Love the gameplay, even if I always end up returning to tranq sniping even when the game throws 8 million other ways to do things at me.

D Dog is best buddy. Fluffy walking radar.

Not enough interiors

Based

wasn't it half-finished? I remember it getting a lukewarm reception. maybe I should reinstall it.

The gameplay is good enough that I respect your opinion.

If it had a decent storyline and boss fights and some variety instead of the constant base raids it’d be one of the best games of all time, the gameplay alone props it up super hard

Sorry, Kojima-san. I wasn't able to get into this. Or Death Straniding. WANTED TO, but wasn't able to

Facts

honestly the gameplay can click for you in such a way that it’s development state or the story don’t even matter. Nothing is quite like it and no other stealth experience comes close to its nuance and fluidity.

Attached: 2BBE33E3-8138-45FB-9AF4-8D9BAE599A73.jpg (1920x1080, 411.32K)

Feels like such a fucking missed opportunity. It's a great game, but you just get the feeling it could have been an absolutely amazing game if they just didn't bother with the open world bullshit and just did a bunch of Ground Zeroes style maps. Controls feel like butter and the foundation is all there, but the open world shit was such a big mistake.

>*MGSV is my favorite game of all time there is simply nothing
ftfy

been a fan of the franchise for a really long time now and recently got into playing 5 after purchasing it from a second hand game store months ago by far the best gameplay wise entry in the series though I still prefer MGS2

>download a pilot skin
>download a mod that removes all guns and only use ones i get from enemies
>never use reflex mode, markings, detection and autoaim
>never call for support or interact with anyone from motherbase
yup, time to larp as a pilot who crashed down and has to fight his way back home

I like it

It's a fun game, but if it'd be a truly endless masterpiece if Kojima had more time.

I fucking hate this place. Too many soldiers and they have crazy views on you

tru

lol okay, i thought the gameplay sucked and the story was nonsensical so i dropped it

Attached: 1657671777744.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

/sniff

>onions face reaction gif
I can't tell if this post is ironic...

Based under-the-radar schizo poster

shit bait, people are over it

>its nuance and fluidity
Care to elaborate? What kind of nuances are you talking about?

CQC is the best way to play

the gif is ironic, my opinion is not

it blows my mind how good of a gameplay systems director kojima is (or how good he can be at FINDING such a good gameplay systems director). whatever complaints you can levy at him, making bad base gameplay mechanics isn't one of them. more people need to take notes from la creatividad because he hasn't made a single game where the actual "playing" part feels bad.

Attached: 1622211720799.jpg (1000x700, 202.06K)

Forever going to be very of it's time. Occupational hazard of the medium. Smile because it happened

How do you feel about 80% of the game being filler missions? Like save random scientist, blow up random tank, gather random intel?

not him but it burnt me out, by main mission 20 + 60 side ops i lost all interest i had in the game
the gameplay was very fun, but the story fucking sucks and there's way too much filler content + pointless downtime