Nothing will make me drop a game faster than this...

Nothing will make me drop a game faster than this. It’s a hideous design choice that I either have to mod or be done with.

Attached: 020FFA28-2537-4678-8A4C-E5A6FC233941.png (996x778, 94.1K)

I love this. This trope got me into anime and by extension a lot of other things. Highly based character design

ok

it's a le so whacky quirky s0i indie choice, same OP

shit take. shit taste.

Careful OP
You just pissed off everyone who likes berserk and the dozens of character designed based off guts and his giant sword
Me personally, I'm ok with it as long as the sword isn't a pizza cutter. Size isn't as important to the overall design for me.

Attached: guts will never get off the boat.jpg (902x2552, 244K)

cry bitch nigger

i like huge weapon tiny character but i also love huge cock and and tiny character so im biased

Attached: 1659813677558885.gif (400x225, 2.17M)

>i drop
>i mod
which one is it op

I choose to play games purely based upon whether the gameplay is good or not.
I understand that many people do not actually like video games themselves though and are purely interested in them as discussion topics for secondary aspects of the game.

I only like it if its a spear.
Spears are cool

Guts wasn't a tiny character though. His sword was huge but he wasn't grossly disproportionate.

Nah, just admit you kinda like it.

Attached: 1659726544318.jpg (480x360, 29.97K)

I'M THE GIRL WITH THE GALL

Attached: sena.png (1000x985, 927.83K)

UNGABUNGABROS

Attached: 1646877595486.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

How!?!?? It’s just so out of place, especially when the artstyle isn’t cartoonish. It’s like a character wearing a gigantic purple cowboy hat, but the game never acknowledges it and otherwise a semi grounded style.

I don't believe you OP
I suspect you actually do like these designs and you're just pretending not to in order to trick people who you actually agree with into trying to argue, and thus foster discussion

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 873.2K)

hmm

Attached: 1659853331577.jpg (729x1096, 542.22K)

If we want so skip a lot of steps and drill down as far as possible it probably stems from me not caring so much about character traits as the things those characters actually do in the plot. So the visuals of the character take a backseat to the tool they use to accomplish things.

>out of place

That's why I like it. It's hilarious.

AND I AM THE MVP!

>t. OP doesn't lift

name one game

This isn’t as bad. It’s just a longsword. I’m talking about when the character is swinging around some giant ass, clunky tank sword. Who would fight like that? You’d get killed

why do I hear this after EVERY FIGHT
also why did they make her obsessed with weight lifting while giving her zero muscle what the fuck at least make her look slightly muscular

Attached: 377411.jpg (225x350, 27.87K)

I have specifically avoided MHW and FF7 due to this. I have tried to play both but the weapons look so outrageously stupid I can never get used to it.

That is not a longsword.

you should consider not being autistic anymore

CLOWN SHOES WEARING ASS

god I wish I only cared about visuals and not meaning
I want to be like the anime fags who can enjoy bottom tier lowest of the low media
I want to be perfectly content and hyped up by watching the media equivalent of a firework show with boobs

that's not a longsword
that's an absolutely gigantic clown sword that you needed years of training to be able to use "effectively"

bro did you even read my post bro

Sword is literally bigger than him

Attached: 1654081590415.jpg (567x682, 54.75K)