Soul Hackers 2

This looks soulless, but i can't point out why.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 40.86K)

probably because your entire personality is defined by being against the current thing

That´s weak reasoning user, i liked recent rpg releases, some more than others, but this seems bland,it feels like most of it is being supported solely by other game's in the series ideas and elsewhere.

you never gave a reason. This isn't even a reason it's just a feeling. if you said the protag looks uninspired like a vtuber I wouldnt disagree. if you said the gameplay looks bland and simple thats fine. but you say nothing. I cant give a rebuttle and start defending the game when you make no argument.

The visuals look identical to several other trashbin RPGs that have come out recently, and just look low effort and amateurish

Let's bring back soul hackers? Remember the virtual space Paradigm X which felt like a weird fever dream where one minute you'd be a room that is literally the entire ocean the next you're at a beach resort or in a city or even fucking haunted house?
Well lets get rid of all that a replace it with literal floating digital cubes the dungeon just like every other fucking modern jrpg with a cyberspace domain

Attached: when you enter the generic fucking floating cube cyberspace dungeon in yet another JRPG.png (1200x675, 962.55K)

This shit looks REALLY fucking otome. Both boys and girls. Is this the intended audience? For a dungeon crawler?

People liked Soul Hackers for being a dark story where your buddies are irrelevant in the overall scheme, the kid is (spoilers), your leader (spoilers), people in vision quests die with regrets, and the gameplay is 90's jank.
This, on the other hand, is persona 2's sequel gameplaywise and so far, the buddy/their connected villain seems incredibly formulaic.

Attached: Fuuka hwyd.png (500x369, 196.24K)

Literally just looks like a sequel to mirage sessions more than it does a proper smt game.
I'm giving it a miss.

This, there's no such thing as genuine criticism against NEW PRODUCT you're just being a nostalgia goggle contrarian

>no demon party members
I could forgive the run of the mill anime look and all the pandering shit if I could have demon party members.
This game is unironically is a persona game skin walking as an smt.

There's just nothing new going on with the art direction, it's the most boring overdone depiction of cyberspace you can imagine. And the character designs look painfully generic like the cast of any throwaway light novel you could come across.
I don't particularly care for the original soul hackers but it's painfully clear that this one's only using the name for some brand recognition which only creates ill will.
Maybe the gameplay will redeem it but even that looks like it's lacking the 'bite' of usual SMT games

Yeeeeees, you have to pre-order the Digital Deluxe Super Whammy Edition of NEW PRODUCT and play it through completely before you are allowed to criticize it on the internet. Everyone that does not comply should be permanently range-banned from all internet social forums.

I think it looks decent and I think I will get it. Slim pickings for jrpgs this year imo, I have only played Live A Live.

>Let's bring back soul hackers? Remember
Nobody remembers because nobody played it.

Why does it look so GAY.
WHERES THE SOUL.
ITS SOUL HACKERS!
ITS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SOUL.
IT LOOKS GAY.
MORE LIKE SOULLESS HACKS.

>Fatlus
>Persona 5 reskin
Might play it if I'm really bored.

>Soul Hackers
>take on cyberpunk tropes popular in the 90s when it was made
Soul Hackers 2
>take on cyberpunk tropes popular in the 2020s when it was made
whats the issue again?

Is there dating and sexing cute high school girls who call you senpai and onii chan like a Persona?

????
There's nothing like that in Persona

Attached: 1629945856626.png (960x544, 665.15K)

90s cyberpunk is more interesting than just DUDE CUBES AND BLUE LMAO, also the protag is ugly as shit if you are going to make the protag a girl at least make her hot like Maya

I played it, also it sold really well in Japan, get owned bitch hater

>Cyberpunk tropes in 2020s
Incredibly unimaginative and shitty

Attached: here's your cyberspace dungeon bro.png (768x429, 434.33K)

Wow, it's so unique!