P4u2 rollback

how's rollback
anyone playin

Attached: 1650438301493.jpg (1920x1080, 311.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNi3_arfRSk&ab_channel=Timeless_Act
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i might

maybe

I want to get into this.
Are there lewd outfits or mods outfits that wont ban me?
Can i play as nanako?
I only played p4 and p4golden can i just jump into this?

>Are there lewd outfits or mods outfits that wont ban me?
>Can i play as nanako?
no
>I only played p4 and p4golden can i just jump into this?
yes they have one button combos for babies and non-players for this exact reason, you'll get your teeth knocked out online but the story mode will be fine

rollback is a meme
no one's going to play this and no one's going to play samsho despite all the viral campaigning, all the twitchtards and twitterfags just want something to complain about and parrot whatever their e-celeb is on a crusade for

We're about to get hit with a whirlwind of new persona fans thanks to the 3 upcoming ports. I'm sure the community will be healthy.

so how good is the rollback

hows yukiko in this game? last i heard forever ago was that she had to work hard for her damage compared to some other people in the game

Attached: 1645949161856.jpg (800x1273, 233.11K)

I might make a lobby if there's people up to join and I can't get mbaa to work tonight

Did the update finally hit? I might get it for friendos

Attached: cc.jpg (817x1052, 225.9K)

I still haven't even tried it because I don't have the disposable income for it, spent the last of my non food budget on Digimon

>struggling
>buy a $60 dollar VN

Attached: 1646228374949.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

You people playing on PC or console?

Did they ever fix the PC port? If they did, I'll play it there, I just don't know whether I should go for it or the PS4 version right now.

>anyone playin
no, Rollback doesn't save games no one ever played

She's a zoner, and yeah, her damage does not come easy. She has some cool stuff though, if you like the character and playstyle, you can make it work.

Intro guide: youtube.com/watch?v=pNi3_arfRSk&ab_channel=Timeless_Act

Attached: 8aaase4mnyk71.png (640x905, 515.13K)

thanks lad ill probably being using her or mitsuru since those are the characters i liked from the games

Attached: 1659481759559.jpg (900x1200, 396.95K)

The amount of Persona fans won't change, but the amount that actually played the games will increase.

I buy one shiny new bideo game every few months and I like Digimon

>Persona community
>Healthy
One thing I find ironic is how the Persona community continues to tap dance on the legacy of SMT. Yet at the same time, most SMT games felt incomplete, and after the backstabbing of going to Nintendo, SMT has gotten only 1/4th of what it deserves. Seeing new Persona fans across all platforms may either kill it once and for all, or cause Atlus to release the games on all platforms.