Who else fell for the PC gaming meme...

Who else fell for the PC gaming meme? I got a PC for gaming and I've mostly just ended up using it to emulate stuff from the 6th gen and before. I swear to God I should have just gotten a real PS2 and GameCube. I bought RDR2 on Steam and got bored of it and then went back to playing some SNES and PS1 games. After years of hearing about how much better PC is over consoles but it turns out that isn't the case really. Doom is still fun though.

Attached: 1624735285073.jpg (720x720, 33.09K)

I tried to get back into PC gaming recently, but it didn't go over very well

Same. There is nothing relaxing about being hunched over at a desk clicking away with a mouse.

Shut up retard there's obvious overall reason to have a chadPC and you're pretending like there's not in order to bait rape correction now get on your knees

usually retards are too retarded to buy pcs, you are some kind of weird outlier

pc is for shooters, rts and such, games that require speed precision
consoles are by nature more laid back and for normies who often have friends over to play with

Attached: democrazy.jpg (1080x1632, 489.72K)

PC gaming is only good if you only intend to open a game past menue, do e benchmark and then close the game.

If you actually plan on playing them you have to deal with the broken ports, denuvo microstuttering and customfixing shit. You'll also learn that some emmulated games require customsetting which makes them run like ass

>gets PC
>actually plays videogames
>complains about it
Amazing.

TIME TO LEARN THE MEANING OF BEATDOWN

MADNESS

CHAOS IN THE BRAIN

As a life long console gamer, I've never been able to get used to PC gaming. There's a difference, but I haven't played enough PC to put my finger on it..all I know is that there's a fu damwntal difference that I can't put to words

Please don't use Bocchi for your retarded take

fundamental difference*

yes we're aware the weebs and incels on this board only play ancient games because they dont ever wanna grow up out of their nostalgia chamber

Attached: 1647434998464.png (803x295, 47.35K)

Its the monitor and the deskchair

So what good new games are there on pc? Like pc games, and not games that got ported over from console?

sigh... another night with these feelings, fuck you

A mirage of them my man

Attached: 1639132191538.png (478x600, 543.93K)

I spent most of today playing roguelikes, and the demo for cult of the lamb which should eat up a good chunk of time when it releases in 4 days

oh forgot to say I didnt pay to play any of them, because I am a PC chad. have fun with your ps1 games or whatever bro

>Good new pc games
>Posts a eternity old hentai game
Yeah, ill pass

Attached: Oh_my_god_dawg.png (529x675, 597.05K)

>Pc gaming meme
Having a PC equals having access to all arcade games, an Atari, a NES, a SNES, a N64, a Gamecube, a Wii, a Wii U, a Switch, a Gameboy, a Gameboy Advance, a DS, a 3DS, a Sega Genesis, Dreamcast and Saturn, all Play Stations 1 to 4, Xbox, 360, One and X|S, and almost every game ever made for them. Then on top of that, add every single PC game ever created, you have access to all of that.
And the best part? You can get this gigantic package of games, literally all of them absolutely for free. You just need to get the PC.
You didnt fall for "the PC meme". You fell for the "PC = BAD" meme.

you either buy a pricey pc to play console shit with better graphics or you buy a budget build and play indies and emulate all the old games for free.

Attached: 0835.jpg (680x1000, 98.42K)

not only is what you said retarded, you're saying you can emulate ps4 games, which is pants on head retarded

The PC gaming meme is the meme itself.

>pc is for shooters, rts and such
why is this still the meme? My pc's second ''monitor'' is a 65 inch 4k 12hz oled tv. I often just move to the couch and play tons of singleplayer or emulation with either my xbox or ps5 controller.
Sure I play multiplayer games on my first monitor thats a 240hz 1440p monitor but that's not the only thing a pc can do, you can do whatever you want with it because it's not limited or boxed in like a console.

Attached: 47.jpg (190x217, 23.46K)