Why is this the first thing you see in the Steam trailer and why can't you see Spider-Man's face once?

Why is this the first thing you see in the Steam trailer and why can't you see Spider-Man's face once?

Attached: spider-man steam.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

N

>16 seconds in
>the first thing you see
?

Why do black people trigger you so much? Could it be because you got made fun of by them in high school?

I

G

One time in high school I fell over and this black dude said "Have a nice trip, see you next fall!" Everyone laughed at me. Years and years later I got my revenge. He came into the grocery store where I worked - he didn't recognise me but I sure as hell recognised him. I phoned the police and falsely claimed he tried to pass a counterfeit $20 bill. About 10 minutes later a police officer named Derek Chauvin knelt on his neck and killed him.

>why can't you see Spider-Man's face once?
because they're using that stupid zoomer that looks like a walmart Tom Holland instead of the original actor, and they know that basically everyone over 14 hates that change but they probably didn't hear until they were halfway through development

Attached: 1654634512017.jpg (750x750, 92.16K)

lol

First 16 seconds is just logos, dumb user

E

L

I literally never saw a black person in my first 20 years on this planet

kino game (took this screenshot on ps5)

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered_20220806162949.jpg (3840x2160, 1.75M)

>kino game (took this screenshot on ps5)

Attached: 1651651719517.png (708x1080, 173.33K)

You forgot to tag who you were replying to. Let me help you.

cope

Cope with what?

Based

>Sucker Punch tries to change Cole's appearance going from Infamous 1 to 2
>Fans complain
>Sucker Punch changes Cole to look more like himself
Based
>Insomniac decides to arbitrarily change Peter's face because Sony stuck their dick into the studio and demanded cross brand recognition with Tom Holland
>Fans complain
>Insomniac tells everybody to go fuck themselves
Not based

Do you need a trigger warning, user?