How do I crack denuvo Any Forumsros, is there any tutorial?

How do I crack denuvo Any Forumsros, is there any tutorial?

Attached: 1659849664194.png (783x391, 19.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXmFohoB1pk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ka_PudOvWpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

google how to crack denuvo tutorial working 2020

No? Lmao the quarry has been out for months and hasn’t been cracked. Denuvo kills piracy.

It only further delays the inevitable

Attached: 1659849846774.png (1080x1076, 581.39K)

to crack a drm from scratch you must first invent the universe.

that's all that matters, most of the game sales are going to be within the first few weeks. Just wished devs would remove it after

some do, some don't.

That's a really stupid question but also a really smart one. What the fuck are crack guys doing when they crack games? I assume they take a legit copy of the game and fuck with a bunch of lines of code and shit to see if the game still works?

I think the only game I really want that's locked by Denovo is Tony Hawk 1+2 remake, but other than that I really don't care.

Just like any other game with drm if you know how to crack basic drm, except denuvo is pozzed to shit so you have a bunch of gibberish to crack as far as i understand.

P-piratebros??

Attached: 1659850165383.jpg (460x215, 18.83K)

Well of course, if piracy dies then no one needs to buy denuvo. They'll allow a couple games per year to get pirated, to make an example for others.

>unzips PS3 emulator and pirated PS3 copy
youtube.com/watch?v=AXmFohoB1pk

Attached: 1641147335222.png (711x569, 769.34K)

it's easy just follow this tutorial

youtube.com/watch?v=Ka_PudOvWpI

Squeenix and Capcom are the only ones I'm aware of who do but its not consistemt when they do it

i think it was either voksi or baldman who made a youtube video showing how he cracks a denuvo game, look for it
it's an old video by now so you need to know what you're doing to update the methods to today's denuvo versions

They don't mess with any code, they are editing a compiled binary. It's a lot closer to reverse engineering. It's mostly trial and error but newer anti-piracy hooks into all kinds of things to make it hardier to completely remvoe

That's nice but every pirate group says that it's after denuvo V5 that shit got seriously hard.

it's okay, you'll never be smart enough to crack games from 20 years ago anyway

first you become a tranny, then you name yourself queengirl or something and thats p much it

>crack denuvo
For what purpose? No game release with denuvo so far has been worth playing at all.