Suddenly aliens out of fucking nowhere

>Suddenly aliens out of fucking nowhere
>Oh, and everything was actually a dream lol
I can't believe I bought a ps4 just to play this shit. Miyazaki is a fucking hack. You all tricked me.

Attached: E3hXKQ8iL9BJtAT8gR9nmIMF[1].jpg (1024x1024, 223.67K)

Sekiro is the only good game of From.

it wasn't all a dream you didn't get it

>aliens out of nowhere

Attached: 1658332146123600.jpg (659x892, 483.92K)

Playing a game like BloodBorne for the plot elements is retarded beyond belief

Just watch Vaati if you want a story

Yarham was completely fucked once the aliens revelead themselves right? I mean, you had these magic ladies resurrecting people, giant alien bugs shooting lasers. The city was basically wiped out.

every year this place gets more and more retarded

you got the bad ending

sorry that you forgot armored core im happy to remind you

Attached: 4564674573.jpg (888x666, 307.2K)

you are small time

Attached: metal wolf chaos.jpg (1024x768, 701.39K)

Man the remaster is gonna look so good

>Playing a game like BloodBorne for the plot elements is retarded beyond belief
blatantly wrong. BB has one of the best stories in recent gaming history and i trully feel sorry for people who missed it.
>Just watch Vaati
obsessed fanfic retard being an unintentional parody of the fanbase

>Man the remaster is gonna look so good
it could. then again look at how they massacred Demons souls.

Sekiro is the only bad game of From.

It’s basic bitch lovecraft. I’m not saying it’s bad, I enjoy it but it isn’t amazing or anything and it certainly isn’t the draw

The setting is so undercooked as well, nothing exists outside of Yharnam, there is no reaction to its crisis, people stay depsite the streets being littered with coffins, our mc has no motivation to stay, characters just randomly do things, connections are vague and dumb, everything is meaningless at the end, themes are non existent.

Its all style and no substance.

esl nigga pls stfu.

I spoke in perfect English you braindead retard. Learn how to read and maybe you won’t onions out over basic lovecraft tropes like they’re anything special you stupid fuck.

Do you guys actually WANT it to be some character drama where the setting, characters and dilemmas are immediately introduced and explained at the start?
It's like you want it to play like a Hollywood movie or a Greek tragedy when it deliberately tries to avoid that.

Attached: 1659852771962.png (1355x1179, 2.75M)

>it deliberately tries to avoid having a coherent story

Nah, im just shitposting, i love this vague "puzzle story" type of storytelling in most From games and BB is really great at it, though some of my nitpicks i posted there are honest.

>nothing exists outside of Yharnam
Why would it? The game is self-contained, it's not some massive, sprawling open world RPG. It's a relatively linear action game. How and why would anything outside it need to exist or matter?

Nothing outside of the tiny world of Dark Souls exists outside of throwaway mentions of "the East". Why would references to other places make the game better?

Alien blood was what started the whole thing.
The different levels of dreams/nightmares are more like dimensions goobldy goop. Aliens came down and started ripping into time and space and crap so now there are weird rifts in dimensions and stuff. Honestly its just video game logic, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. The information we're given is just vague enough to let us fill in the rest of the answers with our imagination.

Attached: 1616298758258.png (720x1050, 423.22K)

>spoke
Sure thing esl.

Attached: eddy faggot.gif (477x348, 625.63K)

>>it deliberately tries to avoid having a coherent story
Explain to me what part of the narrative you think is incoherent.

I suspect you can't because your entire life and every opinion you've ever pretended to have is a shitpost.

Sort of yeah, it's explained in a rational but unintuitive so it remains obscure.
Kind of like continental philosophy, you have to work with it to get understand it.

now go play The Last Guardian and stop bitching

sekiro is the worst, even worse than er

>nothing exists outside of Yharnam
You are literally playing an outsider that came to Yaharnam to get your super AIDS cured.

Did you listen to anything explained to tou or are you just retarded? What do you mean no one has a reason to stay in the city? Blood ministration cures all ailments and is said to be more pleasurable than any drug, people take it recreationally. It's an addiction and people come from all around to be healed, including (likely) yourself. In fact, saying that there is no world outside of Yharnam is blatantly fucking false because you yourself are an oursider and EVERYONE you meet knows it and likes to remind you of it. Characters like Eileen also aren't originally from the city. Come on user, you barely even have to read item descriptions for this info.

Not to mention that Cainhurst is literally well outside of Yharnam because you have to take a carriage there and it's in an entire different climate.