Viewership at an all time low

>Viewership at an all time low
Kek
Good job dropping Smash Ultimate! Idiots!

Attached: EVOLogo2013.png (470x472, 106.86K)

We all know Smash is bigger than the FGC.

We knew that from the beginning
But smashfags only watch the smash tournament, so who cares.

I'd watch if Inflitration wasn't banned. The new Evo organizer is huge a cuck.

Its because fighting games in general are in a recession period
>sf6 announced so no hype at all for sf5 anymore
>dbfz and granblue ran their fotm fuel out
>no new fighting games to care about
>no ultimate
Honestly Smash would've saved it it would be the only hypen since all the dlcs finally out
rip

God hates smashniggers.

give me low views and an authentic fighting game experience over pedo party games and normie audiences

Did any game have more entrants than smash? Super smash con which is next weekend, has 2300+ players in ultimate singles

I thought it was Nintendo that pulled out, why would they want to bring in crowds to a Sony owned event?

>under night stream never happened
never trust a tranny to do something right

How much was the viewership before? Anyway Max is hogging all the DNF duel views. What a fucking parasite. I wonder if this will affect Eighting perception on e-sports.

What are you talking about?

post yfw you are not a smash fag

why would they put a party game in a fighting game event? are you stupid OP?

Don't care. Fingers crossed Tekken 8 gets announced tomorrow.

under night was supposed to happen saturday on some tranny's stream but the vod was never published or never streamed

They took my core values away so I stop watching Evo

i couldnt endure to watch the multiversus 2v2 tournament because they had the most annoying milquetoast niggers on commentary. anyone that played the game longer than 1 week could have followed what was going on than these people.

It's not their fault retard. It's Nintendo.

Fuck off, smashfag. Go take a shower, filthy pig.

Smash would have lower views than usual too. Nothing is on schedule and ads are everywhere

why are they still using PS4s wtf?

How and when did Infiltration get banned?

Nintendo pulled it because they thought running their own tournaments ala their "World Championships" branding would be better, and more money for them.

Did anyone even watch the Nintendo Splatoon/Ult world championships? Of course not. I hope they bring it back to evo.

I'm a smashfag and I just don't care. Still watching the evo anyway. Smash already had majors cooler than evo.

He said the n word on stream
This tournament is so cucked they are still wearing masks in LAS VEGAS NEVADA, it really shouldn't shock anyone that they would ban people for draconian shit like this

>sony buys it
>I don't watch
Simple as.