Be sure to lock your Steam Deck, user

be sure to lock your Steam Deck, user

Attached: #steamdeck.webm (386x560, 2.85M)

damn i didn't know the deck was kinky like that

what is the purpose of this?

Well it was either exclusively dom or submissive. We know its not a switch

'ick on 'eck 'ocklock

Supposedly it reduces the risk of drifting.

>npc doesnt understand gravirty

>drift is so terrible now that sticks need chastity cages
How did it come to this

Attached: 1637262632721.gif (254x253, 1.13M)

Probably to stop the sticks getting damaged when you throw it in a bag or something

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 21.84K)

Lol aren't the sticks designed to be very easy to replace? I think I'll not look like a fucking dweeb and take my chances with drift

steamies are turbo cucks
30 PERCENT TAX KEK!

Nice

Attached: 267D9A25-0BA6-42CF-B31B-A2E897683B22.gif (268x201, 989.31K)

Every single Deck ships with a really great carrying case. No need for analog stick chastity cages

oh yeah carrying the most aspie looking piece of technology ever invented looks completely ok, but making it wear nipple clamps would make you look like a dweeb
nice one user

>tfw have a 15 yo dual action Logitech controller I haven't used for 10 years
>stocks jitter and drift, unusable
>unscrew it, dump a ton of alcohol inside the sticks, wiggle them around
>reassemble it the next day, good as new
wow, hard

You just know anyone who uses these will inexplicably end up with "stick drift" anyway lmao

>now

Attached: 4f9178e4-c632-4354-bea4-20976accf587_1.929f57b0eceb85b21be0727a7a70b012.jpg (1322x1370, 102.96K)

>carrying the most aspie looking piece of technology ever invented looks completely ok
Yep. The Switch proved this. At least the Deck has a neutral black color all around though.

zoomers, i fucking swear

Attached: 51SmgjrCs2L._AC_.jpg (500x432, 25.08K)

just suck it up
>m-muh gontroller no work
pussy

>lol
>no capital letters
Go back.

Semi related but
>Work in a dinky thrift store on the side
>18 year old girl finds handcuffs
>She jokes to me she can escape them because her dad's a cop
>I lock her up
>She asks for the key
>Joke and say no key
>She freaks out and calls me an asshole
>Weeks later
>Find more handcuffs
>She looks at me and smiles and wiggles them in front of me
>Tell her she's going to be locked up again if she pisses me off today
>She laughs and tells me to ahead

if only I wasn't 32. Even her gay friend jokes about us and this other 19 year old girl

based i had one of those in red
the switch is half the size and doesnt whirl like a tornado user
either way both are ridiculous, not sure why you think the switch is any different
maybe people around you just dont care, if you try to leave your MTG circle people will start looking weird at you

give it a couple of years and then i say go ahead

>the switch is half the size and doesnt whirl like a tornado user
????? Basically every Deck has the quiet fan now. Do you live under a rock? Even if you're unlucky the good fans are like $20 and can be swapped in along with your SSD on the $400 model (only one which makes sense.)
>either way both are ridiculous, not sure why you think the switch is any different
People use the switch in public all the time. It's normalized because so many people own one. I've seen normies using it in taco bell, on a bench outside Walmart, in an airport, etc.
>maybe people around you just dont care, if you try to leave your MTG circle people will start looking weird at you
Nice projection lol.

Attached: anonfailedmath.jpg (900x1200, 204.78K)

I have about 8 64 controllers and none of them drift, and they all saw years of use by grade school-aged children.
The sticks of the ones that saw the most use are a little loose, but they still work just fine, I've never had any console/controller that drifted besides my switch joy-cons, which I barely even used since I bought a Pro controller almost immediately.

Do you know what year it is? Everyone carries devices with them everywhere they go. No one will bat an eye at a steam deck, but if they catch you unclamping its nipples you might get some weird looks

holy shit why are you so assblasted?
you objectively look like a retard using either outside
>wallmart, taco bell
ah, you're a mutt
thought you'd be putting yourself in danger by looking down in the streets

>Immediately flies into a fit of swearing
>Thinks I'm assblasted
KEK holy projection.

that's just to protect the analog sticks if you're not putting it into it's admittedly fuckhuge case
whatever

fit of swearing? what? are you a nun or something is "projection" the only thing you can spew out? do you think that's some kind of magic word that automatically wins an argument? what would that even imply in this occasion?
im projecting that people would look weird if someone uses a giant fat tablet on the streets?