What are some METAL games?

What are some METAL games?
Only one I can think of is Full Throttle

Attached: 20220806_214440.jpg (400x400, 37.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=758YGA4Rp3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BC4X4a-fX7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

brutal legend but it sucks. ruined by the RTS gameplay.

This dude is based as fuck. Michael Jackson didn't fuck kids.

Doom
Serious Sam
God fucking Speed

i'd count atleast a couple of the twisted metal games

Valfaris has a score by one of the Celtic Frost dudes.
youtube.com/watch?v=758YGA4Rp3Y

Devil May Cry
Dead Space
Cry of Fear
Postal
Quake
Doom 1-3

metal gear solid

Didn't a game release recently where you have to kill the monsters in sync with the metal music.
Meddl loide

youtube.com/watch?v=BC4X4a-fX7k

Is it true he's a futafag
You're probably thinking of Metal Hellsinger(which had a demo and not the full release) or BPM(Which I didn't like honestly).

dudes also a qanon trump worshipper

ooooooo spooky

>qanon

When has he ever supported Q?

I'm fairly certain Q is is just a psyop to try and make Trump supporters look retarded.

Ghost Rider

I don't even know why it has traction in the media or public. Like it's public enemy #1. They were just schizo boomers on a spinoff 8ch board. They were the opposite of action based. It was all about "trusting the plan". If you came there and told them to actually do something if they wanted change, they'd call you a shill and demoralizer (for not trusting the plan).

>qanon
Wrong
>trump supporter
True

Dude’s a 50/50 mixed bag for me. Some points he makes are insightful, others are downright retarded (i.e. muh black polymer guns r shit, christianity is based, Dokken is a good band, etc.). He is also horrible at videogames. If you’ve ever watched one of his livestreams you’ll know.

I also think it’s funny how he’s a coward that tries to pretend NSBM doesn’t exist despite wearing a Pantheon shirt in his Teef review. Dude’s all over the place.

Attached: F8B8C358-AD58-46D4-A19D-309E8CCD7489.jpg (1536x2048, 950.75K)

Valfaris
Brutal Legend
Mechwarrior games
I’m sure there’s more but that’s all I can think of off the top of my head.

Upcoming Metal: Hellsinger.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 99.57K)

Metal has little appeal to me.
I just played Marathon: Infinity in which you play as a corpse reanimated through military cybernetics, a “bioroid” who is also the reincarnation of an ancient hero, employed by the Egyptian god Thoth (embodied in an alien AI) to balance the battle between humans, a cabal of alien slavers, and an insane AI named Durandal (after the sword of Charlemagne).
I’d say it’s a “metal” game in its premise at least, but there isn’t much music in the game at all.
Is the “metal” genre where the power lies?

Dio was the first Dark Souls protagonist.

Attached: Ronnie-James-Dio-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 76.15K)