People are starting to defend halo 4 and suddenly I identify a lot with the oldfags who hated reachkids like me

People are starting to defend halo 4 and suddenly I identify a lot with the oldfags who hated reachkids like me

Attached: 31E7D793-91EB-4B43-B84C-D852C8B7DD2E.jpg (1400x787, 155.22K)

Reach is great, 4 was shit.

Halo died when old Bungie did.

this
reach has it's controversial parts for sure but it still feels like a halo game and doesn't fuck up literally every single aspect like 343 era has

infinite was great and I have no idea why it makes you all seethe so much

I'll settle this right now with the indisputable ranking
1. Halo 2
2. Halo 3: ODST
3. Halo Reach
4. Halo CE
5. Halo 3
6. Halo Wars
7. Halo Infinite
8. Halo Wars 2
9. Halo 4
10. Halo 5

Unironically hook was really good

yeah, everyone's first halo game is the one they like the best generally speaking. the only real difference is that after a certain point they really do become indefensible. sadly, Reach is past that point

I've seen a vast sea of Halo ranking lists on Any Forums and all of them are pants on head fucking retarded, but this one I agree with. I literally wouldn't change it at all.

>halo 4 is LE BAD
sorry i disagree

Attached: 1657491618750.webm (342x790, 1.58M)

Reach had the feeling care was actually put into it and it was well designed its just the MP gameplay was ass in practice due to horrendous balance and bloom controversy

it is

swap CE and ODST and its perfect

i played through MCC recently and hadnt played any halo games since reach came out. maybe it was halo fatigue but i stopped at 4. it didnt feel anything like a halo game

No, Reach isn't fucking Halo. Its Call of Duty in space.

faggot

Bitchkid

No way dude dont compare yourself with Halo 4 fags

it was the start of the end, still not too bad of a game

Just finished playing through all the campaigns on MCC for the first time and I was kinda disappointed by Reach because I built it up to be way more epic in my mind than it actually was. Most of your team is barely developed and their deaths aren't that impactful. I was also shocked at how bad 4 was because the dynamic between Chief and Cortana was really boring and obnoxious and the promethian knights are the worst enemies in the franchise. Plus the weapon sandbox is way more boring, it felt like CoD with it's samey feeling assault rifles rather than unique weapons with their own purpose. ODST was great though and I underestimated it because I thought it was just DLC for 3.

Attached: HaloWars.jpg (1732x663, 542.41K)

This comparison fits way too well.

I can dig this, move CE up one, it's perfect.

>kills Cortana to asspull Forerunner shit, making 3 meaningless and 343 immediately cucks on her design afterwards on top of stripping the soul from every weapon
Retard.