What's the best ending to Elden Ring?

What's the best ending to Elden Ring?

Attached: w595gn8mmbv81_png.jpg (958x990, 357.17K)

closing the game and uninstalling

endings from worst to best (for you):

>poo poo man
wow you rule a cursed land, good for you
>fia the necrophiliac
wow you rule a land filled with zombies
>frenzy flame
you become your own kind of lord with no god to answer to, but you still must answer to FF and your land sucks
>regular ending
not bad not bad, you're a ruler of an okayish land but marika and the GW still preside over you
>ranni ending
you only have to answer to ranni, you rule over the earth and possibly some of the stars, but will likely face cosmic horrors in a long, cold, lonely, dark 1000-year journey with a talking manequin
>THE AGE OF ORDER
Golden Order fully restored, ruler of a great country, Marika is brain-dead so you only have to answer to the GW

Ranni kissu kissu

Attached: ranni height complex.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Am I the only one who went for Goldmask, stopped and thought long and carefully about it, then decided Fia's ending was the better choice?

why is fia's better?

The only answer is age of order.
I’m just gonna uphold the golden order, until one of my guys decides to kill the entire world like I did, and thinks he can do it better than I do.

Goldmask doesn't know about Elden Beast existing and GW secretly being a manipulative outer god. He did the math and made his mending rune, but his entire thought process is flawed because of factors he had no way to know. If you go Perfect Order, Marika cannot use grace and respawning to help you or anybody else fight against GW, whether for her own aims or not. With Goldmask's ending, GW wins forever. Fia's ending has some stability for the Lands Between, whether TWLID are pacified or not, and Deathblight and Destined Death still exist. The GW can still lose in the end, despite the Elden Ring repaired. Dung Eater ending sucks, Frenzied Flame a shit, Fracture status quo cheapens the entire journey and the efforts of everybody for a better future, and Ranni ending puts Dark Moon in power despite the distance created.

>For the land
Order
>for you
Stars
>for revenge
duskborn
>for crabs
despair
>for nihilists
frenzy

And fracture is mediocre for everyone.

Never played it, but from your flow chart age of stars seems the best.
Is Ranni cute? If yes, then Duskborn might be okay if she puts out.

>headcanon headcanon headcanon
The nice thing about this game is everything is so vague that people can justify whatever ending to be the best

>never played it
why are you even on this thread you stupid third worlder tranny?

required reading

Attached: eldenringlore.png (3092x8000, 2.09M)

You 'marry' her, you never see her for the rest of the game then she fucks off to live in a black hole for the rest of eternity to fairly sustain the world in the God's place while you sit in a lonely throne, overlooking a world without light (but, albeit, thriving and free to chase their own destinies) (plus artificial / bioluminescent light exists, so it ain't all dark)
Not even a kissu.

Meanwhile the other 'pussy' option is a whore who loves a squid-mermaid-root-man so much, she uses her life-stealing whore-magic to end necromancy so the squid-mermaid-root-man can die with her. She is open about the fact she will never love you, and is only using you for whore-magic life-leech sex.

The realistically best option is Chadmasks
>literal paradise for everyone
>tranny-god, GTFO of the way to our nirvana
>Free will is a myth. Religion is a joke. We are all pawns, controlled by something greater...
Except it doesn't sit well with reddit neckbeard atheists, so everyone goes with the tRanni (most popular) ending.
This is also double-canon, because, much like Bloodborne, the guy with the golden headwear is once again the correct option, which pisses off trannies, redditors (and best of all), reddit trannies. to no end.

Attached: 1652149315133.jpg (787x1165, 482.27K)

>GW secretly being a manipulative outer god
It's not, it's just has it's own ends and offers its services to grant humanity benefits to their own ends. If get a safe home-planet, humanity gets evolution, comfort and bliss.
FACT: If you're to remove the GW from the equation, all that would happen would be the same thing that happened to the Giants (Fell Flame worshippers), Beasts (Dragon worshippers) and the Nokstellans (Astel worshippers) - a different GW would come along and genocide / oust humanity, installing it's own subrace in their place to protect it while it resided within the planet.

>while you sit in a lonely throne, overlooking a world without light
What? You join Ranni on her morally ambiguous space journey as her consort.

Toss up between chaos and Ranni because they had the best cutscenes.

You know how goldmask fags are, gotta lie to make their option look better.

I was skeptical of Goldmask when I first heard of him, but ultimately his arguments were flawless.

Why does Ranni create so much buttmad? What about her makes hipsters cry and shit themselves to death?

chaos cinematic mogs the ranni cinematic in visuals and uniqueness
but i don't want to fuck up the land so ranni's is ultimately better