Don't you find it strange that dark skinned female characters from western games are typically disliked by gamers...

Don't you find it strange that dark skinned female characters from western games are typically disliked by gamers, while dark skinned female characters from japanese and chinese games are almost universally adored? What causes this drastic disparity?

Attached: botw-gerudourbosa01fauib.jpg (1280x720, 139.89K)

The developers intentions

They're more visually appealing and have better writing

Attached: BarretFMV.png (615x345, 154.19K)

Female characters in western games are used to fill a diversity quota and the devs get extra brownie points from blue bird website users if they make them as unappealing as possible.

they japanese devs appeal to my dick

why wouldn't western devs want to make good looking enjoyable characters? that makes no sense

Attached: ab211307ffe16549099f9c1bafedfb08.jpg (1020x1447, 432.99K)

They're just better games, in the first place.

valve makes good black characters
now compare them to other black characters from another vidya company

The Western ones are typically
>ugly
>obnoxious
>one dimensional characters used to push an agenda or fill the diversity quota

The Japanese/Chinese characters
>attractive
>fun personalities
>in good games

In Western games they define dark skinned characters by whatever culture they're from.
In Japanese games, characters are defined by their character.
A good example is the gay guy from Dragon Quest.

There's a fag in BotW too, but he's funny.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76.25K)

They want to make characters that appease certain groups of people to be more inclusive. Japanese people just make sexy characters they want to fuck.

western female characters are the definition of toxic masculinity

Simple. Japs make characters for sex appeal and westerners do it for political reasons

Drag queens and fags have been a joke for the longest time. The west doesn't want them to be a joke anymore while they're trying to diddle kids.

Attached: 1643561814572.webm (480x840, 3M)

Americans take time to add the ape features, the Japanese just paint white girls brown and call it a day.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 116.48K)

How many fucking kids need to be abused before society unfucks itself!? Or are we doomed like every other empire before us?

Japanese dark skinned characters are essentially just drawn as tanned westerners or deformed/cute, thus avoiding all the hideous facial features of actual browns. Pretty much nobody even considers them 'black' or anything similar, they are just Okinawans.

I don't hate Bolson though. If anything, I hate his assistant more for making me cut so many damn trees.

nigga like just go to the woods outside rito village

There's too many fail safes for citizens to do shit about it unless something huge happens like an outside invasion or natural disaster like yellowstone erupting.
Civil war is never happening, it's too easy for ((((them)))) to diffuse it.

Attached: 1637289833521.jpg (1016x1136, 163.83K)