When did you realize she was right about the objectification of women in video games?

When did you realize she was right about the objectification of women in video games?

Attached: 4513.png (1240x744, 568.02K)

When they finally removed it and I wanted it back.

Women objectify men in all forms of media all the time and they get no (zero) shit for it.

What did he say about it? I don't know who he is.

Women deserve to be objectified.

Attached: 1623255260259.gif (318x239, 1.97M)

We all deep down knew they were right

>women are items, they go into your inventory and you can buy and sell them, the best women are looted from bosses
Really? What game is this because it sounds fun as hell.

It's still there, though, least ion shitty Japanese games.
No, we really don't.

She was wrong but she achieved what she strived for: made a shitload of money off incels and killed videogames

Fuck this site has gotten bad.

>we

I'll never forget being at work, and several women remarked about my ass while I was climbing a ladder, no fear or shame. I legitimately felt offended, and I knew nobody would give a shit. The idea that women act like they're victims makes me sick.

Literally built for angry sexo.

It was never that she was wrong about the objectification. She was wrong that it is a problem.

oh sweetie, grow up and be a man

She's always been correct about men treating women as objects. because women are objects

I like it when anons tell me it's specifically my fault that she got popular because I responded to threads about her. I don't know how that logic works, but it makes me laugh and feel important.

Attached: 1659300057213773.png (399x382, 87.03K)

Suck a cock, faggot.

Attached: 1659674419926639.gif (300x300, 47.99K)

>THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED

She's a dishonest grifter. I knew the moment she reviewed Dragon Age Origins and said it promoted her "damsel in distress" critique. When she didn't even play a fucking female, which was the complete opposite and something out of Kill Bill. Besides, picking on Bioware of all things is the shittiest thing to do. They were among the only developers going out of their way to promote "strong females" in games, in the first place.

Attached: City_Elf.png (1191x1684, 1.62M)

It is pretty fucking disgusting.
Then we move over to media where men are usually objects too.
It never ends yet men never say a word about it because the collective would just laugh.
Much like they do for most male problems.

YNBAW

Wasn't it exposed that her bf at the time was the one behind the whole thing anyway?

>No, we really don’t.

Attached: CB9EB682-C1EE-4080-A53C-B3D4578B45EC.jpg (1024x1024, 76.32K)

I forgive you anita

Attached: anita cosplaying as jamie tart.png (694x1292, 1.54M)

>picking on Bioware of all things is the shittiest thing to do
It was also smart in that the other devs saw that even with that it wasn't enough so they had to go hard at the changes.

So I'm not the only one that thinks she's kinda hot right?

She exposed them for how weak they are at least. She's a bully and picked on people who would bend over backwards, despite not even doing anything wrong.

And you'll never fuck one.

PSA

A massive range ban affecting multiple ISPs has happened today. It's a scorched earth tactic done by the mods in order to stop one poster while preventing many other innocent users from being able to make threads.

Expect practically zero shitposting OP threads until this massive range ban is over (kinda thinking this one is going to be a long one this time).
This range ban does not stop people from replying;

Attached: 1645575802490.jpg (1311x6313, 599.38K)

>Defending a scam artist
>Defending an art thief
>Even if it’s for coomer reasons
Any Forums fell