What purpose does this class serve?

What purpose does this class serve?

Attached: scunt.jpg (225x225, 10.38K)

a target

Working together with engineer to grab the minerals. Shooting flares. Rescuing the dumb niggers who keep falling into holes.

He's like the ugly friend girls have to make themselves look better.

flares make every mission infinitely easier

sniper turrets

big light
big kite
big range
"pick up that can"
very difficult to kill

>M1 Garand-like
>Grappling Hook
>Double Barrel Shotgun
He's the designated fun class.

Just lighting up a room makes a huge difference. I never teamkill or kick people from games, but scouts who seldom use the flare gun are good candidates for such.

doing the jobs nobody wants to

*ruins your assignment*
*ruins your entire game*

Attached: 1628546457815.png (462x462, 69.94K)

it's fine now that you don't spend half the mission in the tunnels anymore

>Want to play DRG
>Get reminded i need to farm overclocks, minerals and make limited time mission

Ironically, the game features made to keep players playing just make me want to close the game
I have only 10 more hours on l4D2 yet i still want to play it just for the autonomy of letting you play what you want while I'm feeling washed up of DRG

Attached: unknown-168.png (850x850, 539.47K)

flares are a godsend when defending a position or searching a large cavern

to get the shit stuck on the ceiling

Grappling to hard to reach minerals, paired with an engi that'll create platforms and that's a game changer as well as armor piercing, weak point damage, and kiting on big targets. Honestly each dwarf has a role to play and most shitters will choose scout which created this idea that scout is a bad character to choose

i kind of enjoy the pacing of 3 missions and a deep dive per week, or if i want more, 6 missions and 2 deep dives

Fun

I really hope there's an actual sort of fun new mission set with Season 3. The machine missions are more of a chore although I don't really mind the mini bosses.

Attached: drg.png (900x900, 965.33K)

Grappling to minerals that can't just be drilled up the wall to is much more convenient than using a slow zipline from the gunner or using 20 platform munitions to create a bridge/staircase.
If you don't think flaring up a large room upon entry is useful, you're lying.
I'm assuming you think they're useless because because they offer the least support in firefights, but even with the scout barely pulling weight in a haz5 fight we still make it through so maybe it's not that big of a deal.

>lights up!
>let there be LIGHT
>looooight

IFGs make big targets into jokes and last long enough to be generally useful on defense