We have reached the point where people think FF12 was good

>we have reached the point where people think FF12 was good
Can we not?

Attached: Screenshot_20220806-222218_YouTube.jpg (669x220, 92.69K)

always was

It was honestly, after trying to play it a third time in my life I have to agree it was good. It's an incredibly comfy game to just sit down and play that I didn't appreciate as a kid.

wasn't this guy involved in some kind of sex scandal?

It was never as hated as 13 onward was.

I just finished watching this, it seemed like he gave a pretty balanced view of the game's merits and flaws
t. never played FFXII

It was fake, the roastie got taken to court and had to admit she lied about everything.

Yes
He is just kinky, nothing illegal like Smashfags

he was doing some really cringey ERP with fans or something. nothing illegal AFAIK but it was really embarrassing if you read some of the shit he was saying

Ah, that explains how he was able to bounce back. Usually after such a scandal people tend to fade into oblivion.

It is good tho

Still a faggot.

why do JRPG's always do this thing where you can move around in real time in combat if youre still getting hit regardless of your positioning? Its so stupid

I like Jared. Are his newer videos any good?

When people start thinking FFVII is good, it was all over

>How could people like something I dislike? It doesn't make any sense! My conclusions are all completely rational and not based in anything like personal taste!

He was a cuckold

you mean like...when it released?

>"this combat system is basically ff7r's combat"
I stopped watching at that part. I somehow made it past the part when he said the character designs were the best in the series

Delusional faggot. People thought FF7 was good at release. It was the best-selling game of 1997.

Yeah
FFVI was the last good FF

>It was fake
I still find it weird that him disproving the underage shit still washed his slate clean for most people. He still cheated on his wife who was miles out of his league already, cucked a colleague and supposed friend with a cock-eyed bird girl, and ran a social media account dedicated to sexting fans which were probably majority questionable age still.

All that would be fine, but you can't do those things while looking like an earthworm. If the false underage accusations weren't part of the equation he'd be nonexistent like the Skyrim with Guns guy.

Attached: iSQ7bUkj_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 31.76K)

It literally is though. You haven't played either game.

He shared Dick Pics. Not a crime. Jared is an alright dude.

where's the lie

how did he went from getting a truckload of views on each vid to barely getting shit these days?

Its kino as fuck

t. mad cuck

>He still cheated on his wife
That's her problem
>cucked a colleague and supposed friend
That's his problem
>and ran a social media account dedicated to sexting fans which were probably majority questionable age still.
The FBI Party Wagon didn't pick him up so who gives a fuck.

At least Jared makes videos about video games. If you wanna gossip about eCelebs go to Kiwifarms.

I've played both, I stopped playing 12 sometime into dhujerba, where Penelo was kidnapped or something

who cares about his personal life, good lord
you guys are like teenage girls

>eceleb shit
you aint getting a view or click from me

Attached: nothxretard.gif (520x291, 116.57K)

FF12 is a thinking man's game, so of course most brainlets disliked it.

They're the ones he sent dick pics to

>cheated on his wife
based
>cucked a colleague
based
>ran a social media account dedicated to sexting fans
based

what's the problem?

>auto combat
>having to think
Can't wait to press potion when their health is low

Tried it on PC. The idea of programming your PCs is cool. But it's neither challenging or deep enough to be worth playing for 40 hours.

Okay. I was giving you an out, but I guess you're just stupid then.

he didn't cheat, they were in an open relationship, and she got jealous that he was actually able to fuck someone else.

How am I stupid for seeing a game I don't like and quiting? I only played cuz my girlfriend told me it was good.

>At least Jared makes videos about video games
The most stereotypical, mediocre, run of the mill ones that a million others produced.

Attached: 94282111.png (854x549, 811.87K)

You are stupid for not realizing the combat is basically the same. You know, the comment you originally made that I first responded to to stat this reply chain.

He looks like a snake oil salesman

cucks seething ITT

>You need to talk about Le Obscure Hidden Gems
Eat shit hipster.

retard

One requires direct input and can attack at any point. By attacking with normal attacks manually inputted, you build atb and can do some cool combos or magic. Otherwise, the core of the combat is purely action focused and player driven. From what I've played of 12, which is a decent chunk, it wasn't similar at all.

Can you not breathe? The world is tired of your carbon pollution. Thanks.