Game with anime art style

>game with anime art style
>girls have no crazy colored hair
>no unrealistically huge tits or ass
>no overly caricatured personality or behavior

Why isn't this style very common these days?

Attached: IMG_20211119_093453.jpg (1382x1363, 284.32K)

Attached: 1654313836478.png (558x558, 354.68K)

I'll take 3, 4, 6

Just look at the girls, they all have the fucking same facial structure, eyes, nose everything. The only thing that differenciates them is the hair, and even then its still hard to tell

Weeaboo games need big flashy hairstyles of various colors to easily identify the girls because artists in japan are actually shit and almost nobody knows how to properly draw different faces

Attached: opinions.jpg (358x290, 34.54K)

Hibiki best girl!

Because if I want that I'd just go to Instragram and apply the anime filter

>Ryan Gosling

Why is he always suffering over anime girls?

Attached: j.jpg (1200x1200, 203.33K)

we have this thread every day

Wish you luck.

Attached: 1640351716520.jpg (1302x964, 434.23K)

He is a real human bean

Attached: pain.png (580x548, 335.36K)

Ayatsuji-san is a wonderful person and has nothing to hide!

>Too bad your incel representative is a chad in real life
At least its somewhat inspiring at the fact that he's average looking for chicks drool over him for some strange reason

Because it's not as popular and when your characters all have to have black hair and brown eyes because that's what Japan predominantly has, it can be that much more difficult to make them stand out in any meaningful way design-wise.

I guess you could give them blonde hair or tan skin, but then their either a gyaru/delinquent or someone who lives out in the country side where they get more sun (minus the blonde hair)

Ryan Gosling shit always felt so disingenuous.
It is like one of the female roastie performers trying to look "lonely" or "depressed".
Are you really that retarded you thing someone like Gosling ever had any social issues on the magnitude of an average Any Forums visitor or been rejected? No, he is an actor, someone who understands human emotions and has social skills way above even mythincal "chad" images you build in your head. By definition, Gosling is as detached from the concept of isolation and abandonement as possible. He is the polar opposite.
Yet he has a following of people who can't walk into a store and buy groceries without pissing themselves and think he is literally them.

Attached: 16547834172090.jpg (960x719, 168.99K)

I just think the meme is funny.

Attached: 1659302618941276.jpg (474x353, 24.53K)

okay.

Attached: literslly me.gif (220x220, 327.04K)

doesn't matter how socially adept you are, if your waifu is 2D she will never be real and you suffer

>if your waifu is 2D she will never be real and you suffer
>you suffer
That means you are a coping normalfag. The true waifufags realize that fact and disconnect themselves from reality alltogether. They stop caring about her not being real because they mentally abandon the real world and live in their own head.

I'm not a big fan of realism, I find it boring.

Don't know any about the game but those girls definitely look they fuck White men.

4>3>1>2>5>6

Attached: FZcORh9aAAAFOgn.png (1280x720, 164K)