Prove him wrong

You can't.

Attached: Steven_Armstrong.jpg (865x760, 47.82K)

i developed basic empathy as a infant

Sacrificing the weak is not a good game plan.
Man should have stuck to playing football

He wasn't wrong, his methods were.

Raiden proved him wrong by killing him

He did nothing wrong.

Actually that only proved his philosophy right (the stronger survives) which sorta mind broke Raiden when he realized it.

Sam is the best fight

He angered (((them))) and needed to die.

>if your enemy kills you, you win

The America he would raise from the ashes, would have become an even worse corporate warlord state than it already was by MGR. Everyone would merely rally around those with arms or economic power and very little would change outside of maybe a century of so of internal conflict, and getting assraped by foreign interests

Except he didn't because Raiden continued to live with Armstrong's ideals afterwards. Try paying attention sometime retard.

Armstrong's only true evil moment is the child kidnapping shit, to the point where I wonder if it was added in post to prevent him from being too based.

Attached: 1502321968350.jpg (1811x725, 240.17K)

He doesnt have power if not for the people around him who maintained and developed for Desperado

I’m not rich and probably never will be. The only people who would be wise to side with him are those already in power. He’s still an absolute chad and he’s “right” from his own position in life but from where I’m standing he’d just turn me and others like me into literal slaves.

Raiden wants the same thing than Armstrong and he is gonna continue to fight to obtain it so yeah, Armstrong still won.

the people who make him nice suits and cigars aren't strong

I don't have to, the game never made any claims that he was wrong, just that the way he went about it was.
Raiden agrees with him in the end, and understands that what Armstrong calls Strong People, are what Raiden thinks of as Weak People.

Attached: 123124515.jpg (350x200, 68.01K)

It's entirely within his ethos of the strong survive and the weak perish.

under his own america he would of never gotten to where he is because some fuck with nano machines in his body would of ganked his ass and called it a fair fight because he was too weak to stop him

Attached: 1656544770353.gif (498x280, 1.03M)

His whole rant about how America is fucked up and being destroyed from the inside out is correct. His actual plan is pants on head retarded and makes no sense.

In his ideal America he wouldn't have any need nor desire to exploit the corrupt system to try and destroy it you fucking retard.
That's like saying someone who's poor would never work a day in his life if he just had a million dollars lmao

>add in Armstrong kidnapping Mexican children and harvesting their brains for his unwilling robot ninja army
>everyone still says he's right

Ok, now how many of those people think that harvesting mexican children's brains for a robot ninja army specifically is ok.

Sure I can, he died under his own philosophy
>buh buh but if you kill him he's right!!!! might makes right!!!
Shut up Canadian.

Attached: 1647583649379.png (1500x1200, 175.18K)

illiterate dipshit looks at a nanomachined god who talks about america being ruled by the strong and thinks "HMMMM HE'LL TOTALLY PLAY FAIR ONCE IT'S SET UP"

Gods cannot die. Armstrong died to a sword.
Talk to me when he can survive the supermassive black hole or at least the Sun core temperature

Attached: 1633349288019.png (640x505, 383.95K)

>no see he committed countless atrocities irreversibly fucked up his body with nanomachines because he had literally no problem with the state of the government even though thats LITERALLY HIS ONLY FUCKING MOTIVATION FOR ANY OF HIS ACTIONS.

Attached: 123123.gif (400x224, 823.61K)