GTA IV is better than GTA V

GTA IV is better than GTA V

Attached: GTA IV vs V Cops.webm (994x560, 2.85M)

>trash is better than shit
Thanks OP

Explain to me what compels someone entirely unrelated to a development or publisher team to spam daily threads shilling a game for free.

Based

Attached: 643.png (640x360, 307.37K)

IV has some BORING ass missions but yeah I agree

gta 4 with mods is better than gta 5

Because it makes punks like you seethe

Attached: gta iv niko.jpg (500x500, 45.82K)

dude i see these threads like once a week and ive been seeing them for multiple years
like what the fuck

you're wasting your life just like OP

-Autism
-Loneliness

Spamming Crowbcat’s cherry-picking video/lukewarm opinions over a 14 year old game is not a real personality

Any Forums hated this game and, worse yet, loved V in 2013. Anyone who says otherwise is automatically outing themselves as a newfag.

who gives a flying fuck about what Any Forums likes and dislikes? I care about what I like

>Any Forums hated this game and, worse yet, loved V in 2013
You act like that statement holds weight, you do not belong to a collective... you just wish you did and seethe at "dissenting" opinions you SHEEP

Attached: 1625447992669.jpg (413x395, 37.74K)

Sheep hooves typed these posts

>read the word "sheep"
>responds with the word "sheep" in retort
You're pathetic

N-no you can't do this

Gay sheep hooves typed this post

I was just thinking about IV today and how III, Vice City, San Andreas and IV had stories where it didn’t feel like the story was focused on the main character. They really focused on the supporting characters, villains, and the cities. Unlike V where it was completely focused on the 3 main characters and them constantly bickering with each other. Hell their relationships in V stem directly from Michael trying to fuck over Trevor, then Franklin trying to fuck over Michael, then in the end Franklin having to decide whether to kill Michael or Franklin. It all went from smart and subtle humor in III - IV to in your face and unfunny humor in V. I have replayed the stories multiple times in every mainline 3D GTA except for V, I finished it once on Xbox 360 but couldn’t be bothered to do it again when they rereleased it for Xbox One.

Why oust yourself? Why admit to being a gay sheep- self proclaiming that you are typing such a post as you just did?
What are you getting out of this

Gay sexless sheep hooves typed these posts

You sound confused

Gay sexless female sheep hooves typed this post