Which Nintendo fanbase is the most insufferable

Which Nintendo fanbase is the most insufferable

Vote
>strawpoll.com/polls/QrgeVp4pLZp

Attached: nintendo franchises.png (768x432, 843.58K)

Xenoblade
The answer is always xenoblade

of those four? zelda

No idiot of the fucking poll

Pokemon by far.
They complain and eat shit up every year.
Fire Emblem is a close second though

Pokefags, imagine actually sucking a company's cock so they can release increasingly shitty games each year.

smash, those retards make this board unusuable every time something happens with their shitty game, and they also stink.

Metroid fans non stop bitching gets really fucking old, but Pokémon Smash and Xenoblade are in leagues of their own. They're as bad as sonyfags

Why is it always the jrpg fags that are the most autistic and annoying?

Based whoever voted for f-zero

Pokemon definitely. We're just lucky they have their own board. Smash seems a pretty ok second but at least it's dead now. Xenoblade and Fire Emblem are mostly just at war with themselves and can be ignored. Animal Crossing is probably worse because it's full of women and trannies. Zelda is up there mainly due to the sheer normalfag appeal of BOTW. Mario and Metroid fans are pretty alright for most of the part, mainly barring Daisyfags and ACfag.

I feel like xenoblade is only on this list because there was a new game. xenoblade sucks ass and its barely worth talking about.
I hate zelda fags so god damn much. zelda games are just holding L and mashing B, and you occasionally do some baby puzzles. these games get unreal praise. all of the 3d games are slow and mind numbing.

Attached: EPIC ZELDA PUZZLE.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

Metroid fans by a metric mile, it's not even close.

Kirby

>xenofaggot falseflagging and doing pr control
Classic

>Metroid fans are pretty alright for most of the part
lol
>baring ACfag
He's all yours user, you have to embrace it

>xenoblade sucks ass
>xenofaggot falseflagging
>shits on Zelda
100% it's a MetroiTranny.

seek help