Game lets you steal with grace

>Game lets you steal with grace

Is Sly cooper the most fun game to steal?

Attached: 0daefb316baaf2e6454d7ad1f0f451341.webm (1000x562, 1.94M)

Forcing real humans to live with them is a human rights abuse.

>never relax

When are americans going to stand up against this bullshit?

That old bag probably supported the Civil Rights Act

crime is a symptom of poverty, desperation, and suffering.

>California
Of course

Being a CIS gendered white person is illegal in the states. It’s literally her loss.

I really can't refute this... anyone here can give me a hand here?

In California if it’s petty theft the police will immediately release a criminal after booking them. Hence why a lot of stores in urban areas have mundane products now being locked up in plastic boxes.

I don't have a good green text for this

Attached: 99uu7IYGRffo1m4J.webm (1276x720, 1.08M)

rich blacks commit more crimes than poor whites

It's not that bad. I expected the whole shelf falling on her.

imagine getting stabbed by a man wearing sandals

>all my hours in league of legends has prepared me for this

NOOOOO! NOT THE MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR BUSINESSIRINOOOOOOOOO

lmao owned grandma

Did he just fucking stab the guy to death because he stole some shit and he's not even armed? This shit is legal in the US?

Get out white boys

Have you ever thought to yourself "maybe this meme infested shitpost doesn't really work in this context" and just not post?

>rob black people for thousands of years of their culture and their treasures from Africa and put their stolen goods in museums all over the world
>suddenly get mad when black people start taking a few dollars from wallets and purses

Sorry white people but really, what's the big deal?

>@ 0:06
night sweet prince

Not that I don't believe you but what are the sources on this?

THATS FUCKING HORSE SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!

t.stole a pack of gum at the bodega. I could've paid for it, but it felt SO GOOD that i got away with it

Attached: 2682.png (329x276, 74.36K)

>Robber literally claiming "Im dead" in a chill manner
The npc meme was real holy shit

shouldent of sayed da n word nigga

Hope so.

Apparently he didn't die, the guy owns the shop and said that all his time playing league of legends helped him stay calm in they moment.

Education has literally no impact on intelligence. They have done multiple studies of genetic twins separated and raised in poor/rich houses and schools, and it makes absolutely no difference.
They are not stupid because they are poor, they are poor because they are stupid. It's just your basic example of getting cause and effect backwards.

It came to me in a dream.

in the video with sound the guy getting stabbed starts yelling "i'm dead" but he lived

>when the climb animation doesn’t have invuln frames

It's a cultural thing, more than anything. And it's facilitated by other blacks that want a reason to look "better" than other niggers in the street.

like a true Vietcong soldier

Attached: 16594117541736373.png (604x864, 1.33M)

Dota players are subhuman

Attached: dota player.webm (400x240, 2.19M)

Very based. He gonna fly to robber heaven.

it's more of a meme, but Any Forums will take it as a hard fact
should be "rick blacks are more likely to go to jail than poor whites"

Attached: file.png (536x392, 109.94K)

I know this is bait but none of those stolen goods in museums belong to Jamal down in the hood.

>thousands of years

smart and dumb have little significance when it comes to morals and crime. a lot of smart people commit crimes (wall street). a lot of dumb people get desperate enough to break morals to poorly commit crimes (the op webm)

fucking based. fuck thieves.

He did a Reddit AMA about this a few hours later. He incriminated himself in multiple ways and his case will be thrown out because of it.

So if you think he's a hero or something, you're sadly mistaken.

Depends on the state but yes in some you can use lethal force to defend property
That guy lived though unfortunately

>not even armed
Especially after the degenerate jumped the counter, the clerk has no obligation to wait and find out whether or not this is true.

>i really want to get out of here but I'm in my placements and really want to get out of Gold

It's absolutely not a cultural thing. Do you think that people who live in a rich household have the same culture as poor people? If this was true then the twin studies would have seen a difference in outcomes, they showed no difference.

It's genetics.

If it isn't it should be. At the very least the punishment should be a severed hand.

never rob asians

Attached: man-wearing-a-red-polo.jpg (900x477, 45.44K)

The retard who did the stabbing immediately did a Q&A on leddit after the stabbing and admitted:
>he was calm and not fearing for his life
>he knew the robber wasn't armed
Also started talking about how League teamfights helped him stay calm and compared his knife to ones from CS:GO and Valorant. Dude probably severely fucked his own case and there's a good chance he just landed himself a jail sentence for what would've otherwise passed as a pretty open and shut self-defense case.

Socks AND Sandals

she said the n word if you watch the video

i chuckled at that part tbdesu

Depends where he lives. If it's a red state/city he'll have basic human rights to self defence. If it's a leftist shithole, they'll take the side of the dangerous criminal.

Can you link please desu this I want to read

Looking at the image, isn't it more like "rich blacks commit more murders than poor whites"?

>So if you think he's a hero or something, you're sadly mistaken.
I like watching people who try to rob people/stores get fucked up. I could give a shit about what kind of cringelord the guy is, it's lethargic watching hoodrats get fucked up when their brilliant plan goes wrong.

Just need mo money for dem programs!

god fucking damn it. why cant people just shut the fuck up?

no one gives a shit about the """african art""" section at the Met and just walks past it to get to the cool medieval armor exhibit

>they said the N word, so blacks are more than in their right to act like untamed baboons and pillage shit

Attached: 1602479903956.jpg (370x829, 22.78K)

Ancient niggers stole all that shit in the first place. They wouldn't even know what fire or the wheel were if not for us white people.

>enjoys watching people get stabbed
somethings wrong with you

also don't niggers love to take revenge?

Fucking niggers

That's also statistically false.

That's hilarious

Attached: kek.jpg (213x276, 16.95K)