Is it true?

Is it true?

Attached: 343.jpg (677x676, 86.5K)

Jim Sterling said so
so yes
it's morally correct

yes but a quick correction

Attached: file.png (677x676, 766.76K)

Not just Nintendo. Every game dev is the same. Pirate from all of them.

Attached: 1657278383988.png (619x618, 481.57K)

>nintendo is the one gaming entity left that actually sells completed games that you can own physically, rarely need game breaking update fixes, and lets you sell or gift them to a friend
>we need specifically to steal from them and make memes about stealing from nintendo
I haven't even bought nintendo in forever but idk what this specific obsession here is

nintendo hates that you play their old games

Third worlder thread

I agree with this take. I support piracy but I dunno why Nintendo is getting called out here. As far as game devs go, they're definitely one of the best ones out there

Nobody cares

Is it possible to emulate Switch games yet? I want to replay Odyssey and Zelda

CEMU

You can't always pirate products.
It's morally correct, but.

Attached: Denuvo_Logo_2021.jpg (1200x752, 46.02K)

Ryujinx

damn, prince pirates nintendo games too?

Just takes a week or two more.

I hate piracy not because of piracy itself but because piratefags don't shut up about it

ubisoft says it's ok too

Attached: Screenshot (184).png (898x590, 273.24K)

Yes.
/Thread

Piracy its too good to be true... thats why it is that good. Its also free
If we talk about it is beacause we want to encourage it. Once you go yarr you dont come back

I don't know what's up with you faggots that try to make piracy a moral issue. It's just getting things for free without substracting anything from anyone, it justifies itself.

yes

Attached: 1636898224220.png (2000x594, 190.92K)

Why the fuck would this be a controversial opinion on GBATemp of all places? Have they really fagged up that much since I've last been?

>Diego788
>jesus96
kek

Nothing inherently wrong with piracy but if you pirate games you CANNOT complain about design choices. Nobody makes games for pirates so your opinion is null

The image was made for Nintendo because they already are the most popular with pirates, and they are the ones that get the most headlines about battles against piracy and how they shut down rom sites and stuff.
It's always correct to pirate everything, though.

You wont know if I pirated it or not and i will spill my opinion (facts) anywhere anyway

Attached: Gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

>criticize game you didn’t buy
“You never even bought the game how can you criticize it?”
>criticize game you bought
“You already paid for it so your criticism doesn’t matter”
>criticize game you pirated
“ Nobody makes games for pirates so your opinion is null”
Retard

You don't think they look at sales above all? If the type of game you hate sells real well they're going to make more games that you hate. It's simple

I won’t be contributing to those sales, then. Nothing more I can do anyways.

And im gonna keep pirating them, why would I care if i like them or not everything is free regardless KEK

user, it's like religious nutjobs complaining about sex toys and whatever else. Sex toy manufacturers aren't listening to Rabbis because they're not the ones buying them

Their sports games say otherwise. It's a pattern with them patching in characters after release to drive up hype months afterwards.

No, it's not. It's unethical to force yourself to obtain nintendo products, even if you don't have to pay for them.

Pirating because it's "morally correct" is gay as hell.
Just admit you don't want to pay for it and spare me the bullshit.

Yes but if you really like a game you should consider supporting the devs after.

No. I'll only support the devs if they agree with me politically. No matter if I like the game or not.

Attached: 1615383311266.jpg (793x1024, 50.53K)