Spider-Man 2

Co-Op was considered but it would add an additional 2 to 3 years to the game development. So it was decided to make the game a Solo game where players can just switch between Peter and Miles.

Players can switch between Miles and Peter during game play at will.

The map will be bigger and include new areas.

Insomniac is reworking the web-swinging mechanic. They want players to replicate the web-swinging seen in the movies.

Venom will be Eddie Brock. Insomniac is aware that Venom is a very popular character. There is only one part in which players can play as Venom. It involves escaping a secret Osborn lab after he is captured. Playable venom content will come later either as DLC (City Never Sleeps) or an expansion like Miles Morales release.

Aware that the MJ playable parts in the first game were not well received. MJ and other NPCs will only appear in cutscenes and will not be playable.

Neither Kraven or Venom are the end-game bosses. Kraven's story ends roughly 75% into the game. Venom ends a little after Kraven's. Not sure who the final boss is but heard that fans will be pleased by the reveal.

Attached: Spider-Man 2.jpg (1920x1080, 353.19K)

Characters that will be seen

MJ
Felicia Hardy/Black Cat
A love interest for Miles.
Dr. Connors/Lizard
Taskmaster
Screwball
Mysterio
Sandman
Eddie Brock/Venom
Kraven the Hunter
Harry and Norman Osborn

Story/plot in a nutshell. After Harry is released from his treatment the symbiote is escapes and Harry is still dying. Norman hires Kraven to track down the symbiote and bring it back to him. Kraven's fee is the right to hunt Spider-Man without interferance. So Norman using the last of his connections to announce that Kraven's PMC will be assisting the NYPD in helping to keep the peace.

The main story is designed to shift focus depending on which Spider-Man the player wants to play as during key scenes.

Side quests in will be locked depending on which Spider-Man the player is playing as.

Peter's sidequests are stop robbery (mysterio), track a vigilante, taskmaster tests, kraven tests, photo ops

Mile's sidequests are screwball tests, Kraven tetss, stop burglary (Sandman), gang war, street musicians

PC when

>fans will be pleased by the reveal
How the fuck would they know, they thought MJ and Miles would be a good idea

>Neither Kraven or Venom are the end-game bosses. Kraven's story ends roughly 75% into the game. Venom ends a little after Kraven's. Not sure who the final boss is but heard that fans will be pleased by the reveal.
Morbius bros, we won!

>Peter has to share half of his own game with some literal reskin OC donut steel because ???????

Attached: 3250510.png (600x689, 387.87K)

Don't worry, it'll just be Carnage again.

dumbass

>Venom will be Eddie Brock. Insomniac is aware that Venom is a very popular character. There is only one part in which players can play as Venom. It involves escaping a secret Osborn lab after he is captured. Playable venom content will come later either as DLC (City Never Sleeps) or an expansion like Miles Morales release.
The fuck happened to Harry?

>The main story is designed to shift focus depending on which Spider-Man the player wants to play as during key scenes
good for replays I guess but that's not really my thing
>There is only one part in which players can play as Venom
I was expecting symbiote powers tied to different suits but this sounds better
Q4 2024 at the earliest

Because Miles was an important character in the previous two games?

proof or gtfo

Fake, Venom was already hinted to be Harry in this universe.

>devs making a $100M Spider-Man game decided some literal reskin OC donut steel will be an important character because ???????

Attached: 234359.jpg (1046x1200, 207.17K)

>Can just play as Peter Parker for the whole game
Based. I don't care about Hispanigger.

So instead of switching between spidey and venom its only spidey and diversity hire?
Yikes

You're racist

user you wound me!
How will my reputation ever recover from such an accusation?

I'd say Carnage but wasting him on 15% of the game is a dumb idea. It's Sony though so yeah seems likely. Eddie better be Venom though. Let Harry be Carnage before Cletus gets it.

No playable Eddie Venom no buy.

>could have a Spider-Man and venom game but we got to have a miles game because muh diversity

Attached: 8B467F18-A61A-49C7-BFCE-8F1576A18478.jpg (547x531, 81.33K)

Venom is black though?

>Kraven gets the go ahead to hunt Spidey
>Payment is symbiote which was being studied in secret Oscorp lab
>Harry is sick
Harry as Carnage is 100% the villain. That or Goblin.

>A love interest for Miles.
God I hope it's Gwen. My GF is blonde and white so it's very validating to see these types of relationships depicted in games media.

This. No way I’m spending money to play as a coon-man.

>insomniac pulls stats a few months after release
>99%of players played exclusively as peter

Miles is huge now because of Spider-Verse. They're obviously going to cash-in on playing as all three of them.

Let me translate this:
>I stalk a half caste with dyed blonde hair

Because Sony