Why did it flop?

Why did it flop?

Attached: Psp-1000.jpg (1200x681, 85.01K)

I miss this thing like you wouldn't believe

Flopped so hard that Sony made the video, amiright?

Flopped? You mean the Vita

It sold like hotcakes. The games on the other hand...

>80+ million units sold
>"flop"

Attached: low quality bait.jpg (600x600, 17.8K)

Because nautical nonsense was something it wished

It didn't, it just so happened the DS sold double the amount. You're thinking of the Vita.

It flopped cause Sony were being huge faggots with their proprietary memory cards. The 16GB card alone went for $70, fuck them for being huge kikes.

That's not even that bad, a 2 gb memory stick pro duo was like $200 at launch

It didn't. More of these were sold than the original NES.

actually, I made a mistake. I mistook the PSP image for the Vita. I don't remember the PSP memory sticks being as expensive as the Vita ones but I could be wrong.

They were expensive but it was at a time when memory sticks in general were expensive but they used sticks that were also used in sony cameras so they were a lot more plentiful and cheaper third party sticks were made sooner.
The psp that really had the most outrageously overpriced memory sticks was the GO, especially since it was a download only console.

Outsold the gba, tendie

no games
same with vita

More games than the shitch

That was the best portable emulater I ever had.

It had two full 3d GTAs, Monster Hunter, and one of the best Metal Gear games

it was too kino

For me, it was Dissidia 012 and Ace Combat X.

It did great didn't it? Just not the gangbusters the Nintendo one did right? I loved the psp, only thing I hated were the UMDs. I didn't know a single person who didn't have at least one busted UMD

PSP was great, PSP Go sucked ass

It was also during a time before everyone and there mom and every Chinese business pumped out SD cards for pennies. The PSP memory card was retarded but the vita situation when the fucking 3ds from Nintendo, the 10000 year old gooks who just discovered what wifi is, had an SD card slot

It didn't. it sold 80 million.

It was successful just not NDS successful.
But
Advertising.

Commercials showed it be a shit video player, huge music player, and anything but a damn portable playstation. It was a portable PS1 and fucking nothing showed that, and its own library often shown as a companion to PS2 would have been better shown for how it continued on all those games on the PS1 that weren't really on PS2.

>KH BBS
>GTA vice city stories
>GTA liberty city stories
>metal gear peace walker
>danganronpa
>crisis core
>djmax portable 3
>patapon
>persona 3 portable
psp is easily one of the best portables ever made, the switch still hasn't been able to surpass it's library