VN's

any recommendations about VN's? :D

Attached: s.png (800x600, 810.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0GEa-fu0NTA
ryuugames.com/eng-fortissimo-exs-akkordnachsten-phase-free-download/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yosuga no Sora

Not Fate/stay night, Tsukihime, Danganronpa and VA-11 HALL-A.

Preferably ones where you can fuck witches.

If you like Fate you will also like Fortissimo

pic rel

Attached: 1659840748945.jpg (739x415, 27.28K)

Why don I just read a book and then jack off?

Huh. That actually looks kind of cool. Thanks.

>Yume Miru Kusuri: A Drug That Makes You Dream
>Saya no Uta
>Shuffle!
>Little Busters
>G-senjou no Maou

I recommend higurashi if you want a very long VN with intertwining themes and steins gate if you want a shorter story on morality and character development

stay the fuck away from muv luv if you haven't read it yet. It's not horrible, good even, but don't read it unless you're super interested in it because it's massively overrated for a lot of reasons

Learn japanese goyim

Attached: 1643390419234.png (1200x900, 1.25M)

>Fortissimo
>google it
>SakuraGame machine translation

Oh
Oh no

How the fuck do you get it? The torrent files on nyaa have been dead for years.

That is beyond my capacity.

I watched through YouTube (which has a translation much better than SakuraGame), it's a kinetic novel so there's nothing to lose.
youtu.be/0GEa-fu0NTA

>any recommendations about VN's? :D

Attached: 524151245.jpg (680x382, 43.02K)

If you really want to download it, the download links here work: ryuugames.com/eng-fortissimo-exs-akkordnachsten-phase-free-download/

If you know jap and don't mind yuri, depressing shit and gacha. You can try key's heaven burns red. The game will be released on steam next week.

Attached: FYuQalbacAAAZPR.jpg (1280x801, 523.39K)

>Muv-Luv Trilogy
Just read it.
>Utawarerumono Trilogy
The first game is mostly comfy fantasy and the series has solid SRPG combat segments too. Just like with Muv-Luv it's hard to say anything else without massive spoilers.
>Kana ~Imouto~
Wholesome but sad story about an onii-chan and his sick imouto.
>Planetarian
Bittersweet post-apocalyptic short kinetic novel about a scavenger who finds an abandoned android at a planetarium.
>Swan Song
Lord of the flies style of VN that takes place shortly after a massive disaster hits.
>Ever 17
Underwater themepark mystery kino.
>Saya no Uta
Short story just like Planetarian. A man gets fucked up in an accident and sees everything as eldritch horror nightmares, except for the real eldritch horror creature.
>Katawa Shoujo
The classic.
>Killer Queen
Fun battle royal survival game type of VN. I wouldn't call it similar to Danganronpa but I guess that's the best way to explain it.
>Wanko to Kurasou
Super comfy VN about a guy and his pet dogwife.
>Narcissu
Another short one. Two terminally ill people escape from their hospital to experience one final journey.
>Eden*
Romance story that is set while the world itself is about to end because of an ominous red star in the sky.
>Fata Morgana no Yakata
Fantastic mystery/romance story with a very unique artstyle, where the music replaces the voice acting.

Bro the secret website...

I just sat on one of those dead torrents for like a week and someone seeded it

Attached: 0.jpg (1280x720, 213.45K)

>those are all the ones i've read

Attached: 1588724144066.jpg (348x381, 19.45K)

Maitetsu

Attached: 1555075167291.jpg (1468x1080, 224.73K)