Why doesn't Any Forums ever talk about this game? I feel like I'm the only one who ever does. But it's easily my GOTY...

Why doesn't Any Forums ever talk about this game? I feel like I'm the only one who ever does. But it's easily my GOTY, so far anyway. I know Any Forums is shit at games, so maybe that's why, but they even added an easy mode for you sorry fucks.

Attached: fG1luhARIzYwDsjc3J9kv1f0[1].jpg (3840x2160, 1.01M)

FOTM of the month. Not saying it's bad, just that people clamored about it a whole lot when it launched.

Not on Steam so I don't care

>flavor of the month of the month
kys retard

Attached: 1649808014510.jpg (549x580, 67.8K)

Even when it launched there were only a handful of threads. But it's probably a result of people like trying to fit into Any Forums culture with "muh EGS" even though it was also on Playstation.

God Hand for casuals that are too retarded for GH

No, (You) kys by yourself.

Attached: 1207245307929.jpg (730x264, 35.57K)

RIP in peace nigga

Attached: 1537160651190.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

God Hand is not a good game. If Any Forums tells you something is good, it probably isn't. I can count on one hand, over the past 15 years, the games Any Forums has recommended that I actually enjoyed.

Attached: 1650053855718.gif (250x250, 407.48K)

Agreed, God Hand is too videogamey and problematic to be considered enjoyable in today's enlightened age. I mean there isn't even a season pass or DLC, and the story is about two white people with 0 transfolxlgbtqaa2a++ representation, I mean yikes

Go fuck yourself. You have no argument so you have to divert to business practices and identity politics. You're everything wrong with this board. Worthless motherfucker.

>guy has no arguments
>reply with Any Forums gibberish
Both of you are cancer

>Any Forums literally filtered by videogames

Guys I tried to make a thread about Sifu. Can we talk about the godamn game?

When is it coming out?
I mean on Steam

You Steam purists are insufferable, Jesus Christ.
>my app for launching games is better than the other one because reasons
this is literal autism

epic games store is for free games only

havent you learned anything here

>all games in one place
>all achievements in one place
>all friends in one place
>"because reasons"
None of this even matters that much either way since I'd never give a single cent to chinks in the first place.
And I'm not a steam purist, I have plenty of games on GOG as well

So, when is SIFU coming out?

Well it's the only way to get Sifu, so...
I don't care where my games come from. Do you only shop at Target even though the Walmart is five minutes closer? This is retard logic. And you stupid fucks still aren't talking about the game because you can't download it from the server of your choice. Fuck this board, seriously

And now this stupid fuck wants to make it political/racial

Fuck this board.

I didn't play it because of the lack of trans representation. If we can have trans in MMA why not Sifu?

Do better...

people did but they got bored and moved on, Sifu is kino for a few hours then it just gets tiresome. games are toys, never forget that, you will get bored eventually. get a hobby

Fuck this board.

>Why Any Forums doesn't talk about sifu
Get fucked timmy

game was trash

Just try again later OP.

Because there's nothing left to talk about you fucking idiot. It was a very short arcade fighter.

It's not on Steam so I haven't played it yet.

It was a good game.
Not GOTY worthy but it's still fantastic.

You brand worshipping faggots are the fucking worst

not that user, but user experience with EGS is terrible - it's slow, clunky, terribly designed piece of shit that takes forever to roll out basic features

why would I want give Epic money for worse experience, especially when I can just wait for steam release, which will be more polished and probably cheaper?
It's not like there is anywhere to rush, there is already too many games to play

even the free games epic gives are worthless, most people won't play them or go back to egs just because they have them there - having long backlog of shitty that you didn't really want but got cuz free/cheap is detrimental more than anything
I'd rather just pirate those free games and I'd be spared the terrible launcher

It just shows how out of touch Timmy is with the constant free game giveaway and thinking they can win the platform war with (timed) exclusivity. Because like I said, there is already way too much to play and on PC it's just easier to pirate and to deal with bullshit launcher.

And I don't mind Origin, Uplay or GOG.
Steam is just the best, most accessible platform with best features. There is nothing to discuss. Gabe was right.

>Origin, Uplay or GOG
I think I would just stop playing video games if I was forced to use those pieces of shit. They lag, they always need some bullshit update that takes too long, and they frequently give me errors when I try to just play the games that I've already purchased. Maybe GOG isn't as bad as the others I haven't used it as much. And fuck Epic

>even the free games epic gives are worthless
I even stopped bothering with logging in on EGS to claim all of those since I know I wont play them anyway since if I commit time to a game I want it to be on Steam or GOG so it gets added to the collection