You can exploit the game's physics system to take shortcuts

>you can exploit the game's physics system to take shortcuts

Attached: chinese_swat.webm (710x400, 2.86M)

name two games that do this

Fallout New Vegas, and Breath of The Wild.

This are spetnaz

thats cool, but stick men are really exposed and if they let go its game over. id rather use a ladder or rappel if i was tacticool

why the fuck would you let go

Why aren't they just using a ladder? It's not going to be that much heavier than the stick, while also allowing everyone to climb up without the possibility of falling, like that second guy almost did.

I want to have sex with a trans woman so bad bros.
I'm serious btw, if that matters.

someone jumpscares them from a balcony

Enjoy your aids and monkeypox

Kinda based ngl

Attached: 1650644150737.png (899x415, 78.41K)

Being shot or something idk

how could you hang on to a ladder when being shot

kek

It's probably a compromise. They might not have a ladder the right size readily available. I highly doubt this is standard procedure.

for the lols

There are also benefits to using it instead of a rope. Since with the stick it is mostly the other 2 men giving you most of your stability and forward momentum you can probably get up there much quicker and probably make the transition over the wall quicker. It leaves you in an exposed position for less time. In a situation like this one it actually seems ideal.

The fuck, this looks impossible to do due to gravity.

Why not ladders? Why not set ropes to escape?

That shit ain't gonna work in rain.

Based retard

this is why chink century is coming while ameritards cower in corners while psychos kill kids

how could you hang on to a stick standing in front of a building in the open while being shot