Are you pumping, son?

are you pumping, son?

Attached: e69.jpg (680x712, 123.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pumpers-or-pumping/1064680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This picture is extremely unrealistic because the dude stays attractive the entire time.

He looks like Asmongold if he wasn't balding. There's plenty of degenerate gamers who still have their hair.

Panel 2 is me currently. What should I do before it's too late?

his dad died with hair

>B-but I did everything right!
Ha ha to all the poor fucks who went out of their way to avoid this and ended up miserable anyway. Video games aren't the only route to a shitty life.

>3 separate social media handles
>full copyright blurb
>signature
>"studio"
Someone was a bit full of himself

Stop jacking off
Pick a trade
Fuck girls
Fuck your mother
Fight your dad
Never play JRPGs
Listen to Joe Rogan
Eat meat
Eat more meat
Don’t eat man meat
Get your drivers liscence
Slap yourself
Buy a suit
Become inedible

1. Get off of Any Forums you underage faggot.
2. Go to school.

Pumping?

Also, fuck off, I work my ass all day every day, I just wanna come home to my sister and play videogames

>shitty parents play the victim
many such cases

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pumpers-or-pumping/1064680

i have a job and am planning on getting a second one. im also getting back into playing guitar. i do need to work on socializing and making connections with real life people, but ive been making strides recently. just because i like video games doesn't mean i dont have a life lol.

Unironically become a plumber. Everybody needs a plumber. Nanomachines 'n' shit ain't going to make the water run in the future.

Lucky that your sister hasn't rejected you

Whatever the corporate slavers tell you to of course! Be a good slave bitch for your daddy dom!

Oh she adores me, she plays with me and likes hanging out

Younger or older?

>i work my ass all day every day
i bet you do faggot

It's the parents' fault for not raising their son correctly and giving him way too much freedom to just sit on pc all day playing games

neet cope

I stopped playing PvP games at like 27. Shit really destroys your life if you take it even remotely seriously. I'm not even playing casually because I could fall into the trap of getting competitive when I get destroyed in a match

Younger

Plumbers don't get paid that much and develop a lot of skeletal issues. Unless they start their own company in their 40s they're kinda fucked.

>and become this
nah.

Attached: 215DD548-C2CD-479B-9545-5CB35C3018D7.jpg (828x920, 844.72K)

Lol keep on SEETHIN hahaha gonna launch another pandemic in order to manage the absolute devestation your butt rage caused your lives? Hahahahaha

Wagie rope

esl

I'm not telling you that shit fucker

Mine is younger too, I think I gave her OCD.

you didn't need to

This, shouldn't have lived in the city only to have a child whose choice is either to become a globohome slave or cope with vidya. They send you to school for that early brainwashing to be an eternal wagie slave. Imagine selling your ancestors' land for money, reinvesting zero of that and going all in for the city life which the government told you is the ideal life.

>play [popular game]
>be good
>join esports team
>make more money than boomer parents in their lifetime
it's that easy

What did you do to her?
Mine's fine, really happy even, I had her move with me after she had a fight with our parents, she isn't planning on moving out anytime soon, we're pretty comfy together rn

Shouldn't have given everything to globohomo and imported a billion Third Worlders, boomer fags. Now you're getting your ass beat by a Somalian in the nursing home. Turns out selling your nation+morals for pricegouged real estate and leaving your descendants with nothing is actually a really, really bad idea and comes back to bite you in the ass.

Attached: 1649829018611.png (929x1175, 119.12K)

I tried to tell her that I see her as more than a sister, she more or less broke down and threatened me with suicide. Years later now and she's mentally ill.