ITT: Games most people hate but you liked

ITT: Games most people hate but you liked

Attached: WDOG_STD_Store_Landscape_2580x1450-2580x1450-3fd07dcc02e65aca288d794c177c7512.jpg (2580x1450, 481.49K)

most of Any Forums who disliked the game did a complete 180 on their opinion because of how bad Ubisoft changed the series from cringekino to just cringe with Watch Dogs 2 and Legion

game was pretty kino. i enjoyed using the nine eyes spyware system to kill trannies, fags, furries and so on.

I’m happy this kino is underrated

Attached: 4FDF120B-AF6E-4BB8-8DDE-4097DECD02C5.png (301x330, 176.23K)

WD2 really wasn't that bad either. Story kinda sucked but gameplay was so much smoother

Yo, user. Did you ever get that sniper rifle that one shots every vehicle in sight?

Attached: 1659841259180.jpg (1280x720, 428.35K)

2 was better than 1 in literally every way.

The game you posted and watch dogs 2, I've yet to play legion even though I bought it + all the dlc

>2
>nigger MC
>better
'NO'

The first mission is to go stop martin shkreli.
The game is practically bursting with out of touch Cali fag bullshit

Says a lot about how fucking terrible the protag of 1 is that even a nigger is better than him.

Game is dumb fun. It's a little clunky compared to Nioh, but I'm enjoying going through the game again on Chaos difficulty.

The best neo-noir game out there.
I feel that all of that fag bullshit is intentional, don'y you think? Hard to make a game set in the Silicone Valley without affluent hipsters and corporate memphis on every corner

nope

Attached: 1648779977306.gif (500x205, 37.17K)

What? Did everyone outside of California love Martin Shkreli?

The only people who gave a shit about him were cali fags and wall street bet fags.
To everyone else he was just some rich guy who made diabetes medicine or something

The first one was pretty fun. Not the best game but I enjoyed it and completed it. I skipped the standard Ubi grind crap but there were many fun moments and you weren't penalized for having fun like in Dishonored or Deus Ex.
I couldn't get into WD2. Everything about that game pissed me off, and the protagonist was the worst character I've seen since Prototype 2.

When Batman The Dark Night was everything everyone talked about so companies tried to emulate batman character.

Test

I loved this game, and I'll tell you what I really loved that I've never found in another game; the multiplayer. Where you can invade a person's world and hack them, tail them around the city. That shit was more fun than it had any right to be. I never understood the bad talk about this game at all. I never had a dull moment with it. I wish I could find another game that I could have as much fun with the multiplayer aspect, it was so entertaining. I didn't play Watch Dogs 2 or Legion, so I don't know if they have some kind of component that's similar.

Attached: bhs4.jpg (1400x934, 91.84K)

Doesn't your karma go down if you "have fun" in WD1?

I remember there was a bridge in the game you could drive onto with nothing else around. So you'd sit in your car on this empty bridge, and someone would eventually invade your world. They'd pull up to your car thinking you were AFK. So you sit there, they get close, and you pop out of your car with this rifle and destroy them. I laughed so hard, that gun was the shit.