Do you regret trading in any of your games in the past?

Do you regret trading in any of your games in the past?

Attached: GameStop.jpg (1200x800, 224.74K)

Sonic Battle and Pokemon Stadium 2, mostly.

Yes but I got it back although it had a different case which is sort of a bummer but eh.

I regret not trading them in. A cupboard of PS1, N64, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Wii U, PS4 games I will never ever play again.

Trade them in for what? Measly store credit? You would've gotten ripped off.

Man, I want to trade this game in. Let's see what GameStop would give me...$5?!

I regret not trading them in at the right time to get the most points/credit towards better games. I've re bought all the games I traded that were worth playing by now anyway

Yes. I was a complete retard and traded in my NES, SNES, N64, all my games for all three, and some Gamecube games towards a PSP back in 2005.

who in fuck with any brain left "trades" games besides normie boomers

No

And my local gamestop is a mattress store now

Not GameStop, but back when we got a ps3 (it was 2007 I think?) my parents forced me to trade in all our ps2 games because “you have the pa3, you won’t play them in the future”
They were basically 100+ games, and we got 5 to 20 euro each despite some of them being dmc, jak and daxter, resident evil, kingdom hearts and so on
I still hate my parents

Chrono Trigger and DQ4 for ds.

No because someone else gets to enjoy them and I free up space for other things

Shoulda sold them on ebay over price to some collector

Should've saved up and bought your own PS3, useless faggot.

yeah

I was 11, and my parents would take most of the money my grandparents gave me to put in a saving account for when I grew up. I’m 26 now and when I ask them what happened to that money they say it never happened and I must have imagined it

We had EB Games where I lived. For three four trash games you could get one decent one, so it seemed like a fair trade to me.

Yes

Once, This is dating the story but I traded in a bunch of games and a PS1 to get a PS2 and one game, It's all I could get. I don't remember what the game was but the game didn't last long and I was there with no other games to play for a while. My mom warned me and tried to explain, dozens of games now is better than the 1 that might last a few days. Should of listened, mom was cool, I'm gonna call her tomorrow morning and invite her to iHop.

Nevermind, bro. Sorry, your parents sound like pieces of shit and I wouldn't blame you for minecrafting them.

>infant post

Attached: 20220801_173351.jpg (1757x1323, 1.46M)

Not really, most of my games I sold on ebay and I made a good profit on them.
Discs really aren't worth keeping anyways unless they are Blu-ray which is the standard for longevity. Most people who want to own physical copies of PC games and avoid the DRM jew just pirate them and then burn onto Blu-ray discs sticking them into a CD keeper.

You could also do the expensive option and actually make custom glossy art cover in full with plastic CD cases and keep your PC games on a shelf individually. That's more of a richfag boomer hobby that will set you back a couple hundred dollars.

Soul Hackers and SMT4, that's it