Zenless Zone Zero

You WILL play Nicole's game, right Any Forums

Attached: 01w0sbikkq191.jpg (640x1138, 172.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOqm3sVGJD0&t=942s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mobileshit
Nah

Maybe. My previous gacha just died and I need to replace it with something because addict behavior.

Attached: 1530230906842_2.gif (290x198, 993.38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eOqm3sVGJD0&t=942s
>chink gacha has more SOUL than any JRPG to come out in the last decade
Why is this allowed?

I hate this type of events on Jenshin, why in the hell would I play something that its just arena time trial shit over and over again??? also, I'm not on NA and they sure wont have servers for my region so playing "abyss" on 200ms over and over "cant change your character right now" type of shit, thats a big NAH

I just hate how it's another low effort game. Reminds me of Scarlet Nexus but not shit. But at the same time it's even more shallow than that game in regards to the gameplay loop.

I might but first let me ask a couple of questions:
Does it have the shitty artifact system like Genshit?
Do I get access to the full character when I get it or does it have the shitty dupe system like Genshit?
Do the girls have panties or is it shitty bloomers like Genshit?

Attached: 1653010493360.jpg (1200x1600, 951.03K)

>Does it have the shitty artifact system like Genshit?
No clue. All that's available in the closed beta are some characters
>Do I get access to the full character when I get it or does it have the shitty dupe system like Genshit?
Again, no clue since there wasn't a gacha system present in the beta. Iirc Honkai doesn't have a dupe system in place so this might not either.
>Do the girls have panties
Yes

I'll try it, but the gameplay doesn't sound very appealing to me. It looks like you just play challenge missions? Like an event from Genshin, but as the whole game. I love the aesthetic, music and character designs, and I will at least try it out.

Im gonna punch the screen the next time I see tits

I will play it.

Attached: Wow.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

I hope she gets a lot of THAT type of fan art

Will play for Anby, not for this dumb, soon to be censored coomer character.

By the twelve, she's fucking built for it

It's basically rogue-like DMC so far. However, the closed beta showed off very little so there could be much more we haven't seen yet.
>playing for the autistic pedobait
Typical Any Forums

I got in the beta so I can answer some of these.

The artifacts system is similar to genshin in the beta. There are Set bonuses and Random stats attached to them but you dont farm specific pieces in the beta you farm a currency and do rolls for them.

For the dupe system. It kind of looks like it will work like Blue Archive where it gives you copies of a currency and you use that to raise the star levels up to 5 stars.

The absolute funniest part is the fact that so many lolitards talk about the character designer for Nicole, and she's the most appealing design he's ever made.
Imagine being attracted to androgynous midgets with no titties or asses because you seek validation from neckbeards on this shithole lmao

Attached: 98499616_p1.jpg (2480x3508, 2.78M)

>not playing for Billy
Low test

When do you guys think the game will launch? I saw some people saying that it might come before Star Rail

>DMC
lmfao
this is fucking nothing compared to DMC

Oh no now the DMCtards are here

>Mijewho shit
no way faggot