JUST FUCKING PORT IT NINTENDO LIKE YOU DO EVERYTHING, JUST FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JUST FUCKING PORT IT NINTENDO LIKE YOU DO EVERYTHING, JUST FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 58928--f-zero-gx.png (640x901, 281.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d59J78yhwtg
wiiu.hacks.guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why don't you just buy a wii for $50 and spend one hour modding it instead of buying a remake for $60

Because I want to play it on my switch OLED screen with slightly higher fidelity visuals and possibly online

You don't even need to spend that much. I found one online for literally 15 dollars with the cables. I see some online for 30 bucks with controllers. All you need at that point is an SD card which are like 20 bucks for a 128 one and a GC controller. It's insanely cheap.

A complete GC setup for a bit over $50 is not unreasonable, mine costed me 65 in total.

Does GX even make sense online, I always thought of it as a 1 v Swarm Intelligence type of game

>one hour
I can hack a vanilla Wii in 15~mins with 2 mins of prep.

I WANT KIRBY AIR RIDE

Cool. It's going to take longer than that for someone doing it for the first time.

Don't care, still better.

Im so disappointed that they didnt make f zero x online bros WTF. What were they thinking????

What a pussy, I can do it in 2 minutes with string and a squirrel

youtube.com/watch?v=d59J78yhwtg

Attached: squirrel_megaphone.jpg (639x475, 78.83K)

Switch doesn’t have analog triggers. Just play it on Dolphin nigga.

Wouldn't modding a Wii U be better? Or does it not emulate gamecube?

Wii U can do GC through Nintendont, and you can use the official adapter for GC controllers. But it's going to be a lot more expensive of a setup. A Wii setup can run you as low as like 60 bucks but a Wii U is going to cost you over a hundred bucks for just the console and gamepad.

Nintendo is salty that Sega made the best F-Zero game. Give it up.

Just play fast rmx 2. It's as good as your gonna get amd probably better Tham Amy f zero tendo would make now. Not that it matters since x shits on gx

I remember doing it at 12 with the twilight hack

Attached: untouched SD for 14 years.png (502x449, 34.88K)

I played it 4p with the homies all the time
Even won a small tournament once

Not him but is it easy to hack? I already have one. I have some European import games I’d like to play

Why would they ever port another nintendo racing IP, when they still plan on selling Mario Kart DLC?

>hmm, no
>in fact we will never make another F-Zero game or reference it again except for Smash Brothers

X is too slow. GX is perfection in racing form.

It's easy. You download shit to the SD card and open the web browser. Just read the guide
wiiu.hacks.guide

Yeah I did mine fairly recently. the guide is quick and easy, homebrew is now permanent without needed stuff to be run every boot.

Reminder that this game came out so amazing that nintendo were baffled and demanded that the entire development process was documented