Square Enix is dying now pick the two IP's you most want Nintendo to buy

Square Enix is dying now pick the two IP's you most want Nintendo to buy

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 18-54-01 _v_ - Video Games - Catalog - 4chan.png (156x338, 10.68K)

Why would I want Nintendo to buy anything? I want those games to come to PC.

Attached: 1616620130011.gif (400x359, 1.77M)

all you have to do is own the rights to a series and poof! a good game magically appears

>Square Enix is dying
lol, lmao even

Their mobile division alone makes more than enough to keep them afloat.

Anything Nintendo touches turns to gold during the switch era, especially dead franchises that fans lost hope in being good, only Mario is the exception due to the Mandate

Square Enix won't go anywhere so long as FF14 is alive.

Attached: 1649495969219.gif (359x199, 1.13M)

Ogre Battle and Dragonquest for me
chrono trigger as a runnerup/honorable mention

How many more years can it go on holding up the company?

Dragon Quest
Final Fantasy
Mana

The first two since they're literal whos so the loss probably won't be too detrimental, but I'd sub in final fantasy if I could since it's garbage anyway and I'm curious to see how it could get even worse.

>Square Enix is dying now pick the two IP's you most want Nintendo to buy
Enix should just sell off square and go back to being based.

>Ogre Battle
>Literal who
Fuck zoomers

Revive Blazer series

It's one of the biggest known sources of profit in Square-Enix currently and their MMO division is apparently more profitable than their gacha division.

So long as they don't fuck up it can last until "whenever the next MMO comes out," and even then it'll still be around if people want a WoW-ish MMO since they've said the next one won't be a WoW clone like FF14 is.

>microsoft buys square enix
>We actually get based final fantasy protagonists again

>heh, I'll google this random garbage and pretend 'I've always liked it' to larp as an elitist

You've paid zero attention to Squeenix in the past few years, eh?

Attached: 1658140068837.png (1598x896, 1.35M)

WHENS MORE EVO SEARCH FOR EDEN
WHENS MORE ACT RAISER
WHENS MORE TERRANIGMA
WHENS MORE BRAINLORD
ITS NOT FAIR, SQUARE IS SO FUCKING RETARDED AND ENIX WAS SO BASED, WHY DID THEY BAIL THEM OUT?
SQUARE JUST TURNED ENIX INTO "the dragon quest guys" AND RUINED EVERYTHING WITH MORE OBVIOUSLY RETARDED AND WAY TOO EXPENSIVE FINAL FANTASY PROJECTS THAT WERE DOOMED TO FAIL

AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP ME NIGGERMAN

Attached: cat-insane.gif (220x248, 460.9K)

Jack is a shit tier protaganist.

>So long as they don't fuck up
So about 2 more years of Square not fucking up.

That's wishful thinking but "don't fuck up" has been the MMO's motto for about ten years now.

Dragon Quest and Star Ocean.

Mana and Ogre Battle. I'd love to see nintendo attempt to revive Mana.

Attached: 1634142193804.png (441x246, 25.95K)

>you most want Nintendo to buy
I do not want Nintendo to buy any of those though...

Ogre Battle was amazing for console players back then, PC fags were the only ones that got grand scale strategy games, the creator of FF himself said it's the best game of all time

It really is just a matter of time.

Fuck you.
Jack will never be a real protagonist

Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts will only be for sale when the company goes fully bankrupt. They will never give those three up.

>the creator of FF himself said it's the best game of all time
Assuming you're talking about final fantasy, thanks for confirming that it's a piece of garbage.

Xenogears and Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross. Xenogears for Monolith. And Chrono because I want seething. As for other IPs Armor Project could buyout Enix IPs and split Enix from the company. Final Fantasy would be bought by Sony.

Where's brave fencer musashi and threads of fate?

>Romancing Saga
>Saga Frontier
Want me to tell you how I know you've never heard of this series in your life without telling you?

Lufia is a complicated IP. Estpolis Denki, the Japanese title, belongs to Taito. However Natsume bought alot of Taito licenses in the west, Lufia included. So you can't buy Lufia because it belongs to Natsume. You can buy Estpolis Denki for the Japanese version. You'll have to pull a Harvest Moon and sell Lufia under a different title if you want localization rights. You could buy Lufia from Natsume, but Natsume is not selling.

The craziest turn would be Nintendo buying Final Fantasy for 1 billion dollars then cancelling FF16 and making actual good games.

Also make an announcement that FF12, 13, 14, 15 and 16 were just a fever dream and make it illegal to use Lightning in any game from now on.