WoW PS

Are there any active Vanilla WoW PvP private servers or do we have to wait for Everlook?
Don't say Turtle WoW, it's banned from this thread.

Attached: a.jpg (238x288, 24.12K)

Turtle WoW

Turtle wow hardcore mode. Doesn't get any better than that.

Let it die man...

>play on modern classic server
>nobody buffs friendly players anymore
>no small acts of courtesy
>barely any grouping up
WoW was a community and a culture. The culture is dead. Everyone only sees numbers nowadays, not the world as it is. The illusion was broken.

Attached: C8AD83B2-264A-4DD6-8119-96A82D2FA319.jpg (1079x1081, 104.24K)

That happens perfectly on turtlewow, you can have that for the price of the worst mod team of all time.

I was talking about Turtlewow among other servers.
Granted, I had not played for as long on that server, but it feels like the some of players are bots.

Play Turtlewow

in my experience on the server im able to dungeons whenever i want to put one together and i constantly have buffs from other people. but dont talk about farts in the world chat or else.

For me it's Turtlewow or Vanilla+

That shit happens on every vanilla private server I've ever played on. You dumb niggers just play 5 minutes of retail classic and assume everything else is as shit as the community of pozzed retards that still pay for Blizzard shit.

>Everyone only sees numbers nowadays, not the world as it is.
Agreed.
Server without addons when, and without multi-clienting WHEN?!
Just think about how refreshing that would be.

Why not?

You'll get hit with a mute by power tripping jannies

I was hoping it would make the chat devolve into everyone typing fart noises or something

>pick up the crack again because I'm a hopeless loser
>levelling is fun if a bit boring because the only populated PvP realms are so out of balance that they may as well be PvE
>try to get a group together for RK
>in the biggest levelling guild on the realm
>people genuinely confused as to why I'm not just grinding stocks over and over
>manage to drag three people to the entrance including a guy with broken gear and a priest who refused to heal
>spend two hours trying to find a healer
>give up
>haven't logged in to this day
I thought the userbase was made up of no-fun tryhards at launch, but if you want the intended experience Classic is basically unplayable now.

Attached: 1410287684722.jpg (422x600, 80.15K)

why wont those fags release everlook

The first month of Classic was the most fun I'd had with videogames in a decade
All the sweaty tryhards confined themselves to Scarlet Monastery so only chill people were left in the overworld
Good times

That's a good point, never thought of it that way.
I miss those good times.

I've been buffed by priests and druids every time I started out on a private server, I can only assume you're full of shit. Or perhaps you're playing on Alliance lmao.

>play on some shit server for 10 minutes
>"wahh i didn't see these highly specific situations happen in the small sample size i experienced, they just don't make em like the old days no more!"
the server i'm on, grobbulus, is genuinely the most sociable and actually "mmo" server i've ever been on in wow since actual tbc

You have no idea how bad it is. My server, Whitemane, is 98% horde 2% alliance. That is NOT a number I pulled out of my ass either. Those are literally what has been harvested by realm pop addons. Fly over a zangarmarsh tower and you'll see 124 horde players in one tower alone, while there are less than 50 alliance players on in the entire server.

It's so bad that my group and guild are planning on immediately heading into dungeons and spamming them from 70-80 instead of actually doing any zones. We don't expect to be able to do even a single quest with every area flooded with an unending tide of horde.

Oh best part? They aren't even giving free realm transfers.

can't you transfer off of whitemane for free?

goddamn that's grim. But heyo, Bobby's yearly profits were down from 900 million to only 300 million $. Better pay up, goyim!

It takes forever to find people in turtle wow.
despite the neat stuff added, the server is so boring.

the new dungeons are rad tho. I like the hateforge quarry music.

Attached: 1639896562420.jpg (1199x925, 1.01M)