>best game sells the worst
many such cases

Attached: sekiro.jpg (3840x2160, 1.24M)

i thought sekiro sold very well?
specially given
>lots of extra popularity and advertising of FS games in general
>was lower budget than the other games
>if not for it, they'd go extremely long without releasing any game

Well, technically BB sold less because it's an exclusive, but Sekiro sold way worse than any of the DS

Sekiro didn't sell poorly, but in comparison to every other modern fromsoft game it did

Elden ring sold approximately thrice as much as Sekiro. That and the massive positive outburst after the release of ER means we'll probably get more games like it. Sekiro got forgotten fairly quickly.

>simon says press guard simulator
>no interesting world and lore
>only one way to play, no builds, no armors
>boring as fuck gay nip ost
Shit game. Good riddance.

>From makes a game that's vastly different than what they've been making, literally 10 years of recycling Demon's Souls
>it's good, but isn't in the spotlight and most people move on
>From shits out Dark Souls clone 4 with le ebin open world. Incredibly lazy, shoddy, unbalanced, rehashed slop that has no thought put into anything about it
>sells more than every other game they've made

I fucking hate this world and I hate people who play video games.

Attached: 1236466287218.gif (295x221, 553.69K)

>no interesting world and lore
a thousand times more interesting than le western fantasy world for the millionth time

I wish I could disagree with you.

Attached: 1571909402088.jpg (540x497, 57.67K)

>western
burgermutt education

>muh builds

Fuck off already. You fucking asshats really think Dex stick, Strength stick, or Faith stick is "build variety". There is no true build variety on Form's shallow ARPG, just pick what stat stick you want and the base gameplay never changes. There's no out of combat scenarios to apply stats to, if the games even had stats worth mentioning that aren't what type of damage you want to deal Dex, Strength, or Intelligence.

I love Elden Ring and I love the taste of your salty tears.

Zanzibart... Forgive me...

dark souls is western fantasy
demons souls is western fantasy
elden ring is western fantasy
you are a western nigger

I don't care and I'll continue cherishing all those cool weapons I had the opportunity to use in soulsborne games. I despise katana and katanafags.

bodied

uhhhhh 30 blue damage stat, 20 health stat and 25 stamina stat is NOT the same as 30 yellow damage stat, 24 health stat and 21 stamina stat bro

Attached: 1654985563290.jpg (350x350, 6.43K)

>it's good, but isn't in the spotlight
Sekiro got plenty of attention. Every streamer played it just like they do for every Fromsoft game since Dark Souls. Zoomers played it, Any Forums played, reddit played it, everyone played it and loved it. But it had no multiplayer and no DLC so no shit everyone stopped talking about the singleplayer game when they were done playing it.

Dunno what you're talking about. DS2 sold gangbusters.

DS2 was the last good game released by Fromsoft.

>boring as fuck gay nip ost
if anything it's not nipponese enough desu it has epic westoid strings and brass all over it