Should I play as the brother or sister?

Should I play as the brother or sister?
I'm assuming your end up fighting the one you don't pick.

Attached: astralchain_wallpaper01_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 835.57K)

The guy. The one you don't pick behaves like a little bitch and it's honestly embarrassing watching a male act like that.

Does it require special settings to emulate? Ryujinx gives slow laggy cutscenes that are a minute behind the audio and yuzu crashes anytime it tries to do something slightly out of line like input name.

Dunno user, my melanin level is too low to just steal things.

Just buy a Switch, you fucking cretin
It's the only gaming platform worth owning, PC included

based xx chromo

sister, because of Dark Hero

The sister. The brother being the inferior sibling leading to him doing dumb shit makes more sense than your sister being a bitch to me.

Honestly the autotune in the male version fits well with the ciberpunk aesthetic, I don't know why people whines so much about male dark hero.

because it sounds like ass

>Should I play as a male or as a female
I don't know OP, you tell me.

Attached: 1639780043737.jpg (1024x818, 82.57K)

You are a loser

Attached: 1616405791458.png (385x363, 73.38K)

This stupid shit is so forced. Kys you Twatter user

if you play as the girl, you will make her feet sweaty and smelly from your actions.

piki piki piki desu ka?

Boy, how deep did you dig to find this one? which also leads to my next question, why do you let they/them live rent free in your head?

This, also the sister has the BEST version of the one song, no contest. The brother trying to compensate for his inferiority complex about being a little bitch while his sister is the hero of the story is actually understandable.

Seems like I hit a nerve, lmao.

Attached: 1560890094060.jpg (360x360, 55.11K)

Play as the girl if you wanna stare at her ass all day.

Only people with a stick up their ass get offended about a joke about staring at a girls ass.

Sister because her battle theme is better and she has better police outfits.

The sister is more fun to stare at her butt as she walks around.