Is this any good?

I heard good things about this, but it is it true?

Also, is the sequel any good?

Attached: OIP (24).jpg (474x296, 35.23K)

First one is good. I stayed away from the second one because I am not retarded and am able to stay away from shit when it smells like shit.

First one is great. An absolute classic that still holds up. Sequel is decent. It has it's problems, but it's worth a playthrough if you finished the first one and still want more.

>Sequel is decent. It has it's problems
How so?

Lilli sexo

Both are great, and both have largely the same problems. Worth a playthrough still.

>worse level design
>gameplay changes
>more cutscene/plot heavy

Surely, it can't be that bad

It's a studio that consists of absolute hack-frauds that for some magical reasons managed to make an entire game without fucking it all up.
Notice how I used singular, not plural. Check out their library of horseshit. You can smell it from far and wide, why waste the time.

no

Attached: 093482329408.png (1366x768, 901.16K)

QRD on double fine?

Reddit game

Reddit post

no other game series really gets the comfy cartoon atmosphere right, while still feeling like it's not made for kids. it's very weird and quite a decent platformer, 100% collection can get tedious and annoying but nothing as bad as DK64 or anything. both games very worth playing if you like platformers and can handle quirky western writing.

Should have played it when it came out. aged like shit

>aged like shit

Attached: file.png (200x305, 89.35K)

am I the only person who thinks that it doesn't really hold up
it was cool for its time, but the platforming is really boring. The writing is kind of fun, but its not really laugh out loud funny

It was kind of overhyped even back then by a small cult following. It's kind of unique but yeah slightly above average game

I might be biased but here I go...

First one is heavily story driven, but that said it's a show don't tell. So it is a platformer that brings not so much new, but the settings are original and the story really good. Controls may feel clunky but are actually pretty good compared to other 3d platformers. The sandbox is rich and the the gameplay is an always changing experience so you don't get time to be bored with each level.

Te secuel is controvertial...
While it was a love letter to aged fans, it was a lot tonned down in its dark humor. That alone makes it feel weird. controls improved and story is expanded (always nice for story driven games) but originality was lacking in this one, the first one took risks while this looks like it went on the safe side trying not to offend anyone, and that of course, offended Any Forums It also has two gay characters and you know how nazis react to that shit. That said it's not that the story is bad, but you feel a lot of cool stuff touched in the previous games were left out in order for some new stuff to show in this one. Definetly leaving a bad taste by the end and one would expect a continuation but I doubt it will ever happen.

>is the sequel any good?
no

Attached: 1653363383444.jpg (1600x1200, 270.96K)

Its very good and the sequel is actually even better. People are just buttmad about the gay characters.

they were some of the better handled gay characters I've seen in games, neither are queens and one is an alcoholic and the other is autistic/introverted.