Can we stop pretending these were good now?

Can we stop pretending these were good now?

Attached: 1561218746435.jpg (349x349, 65.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sonicmetropolis.com/fan-game/sonic-advance-revamped/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The first one was good.

Almost everyone rags on Advance 2. When it was the best Sonic in terms of concepts and pacing. Just watch the endless angry replies this comment gets.

i like advance 2

Attached: 1646687352262.jpg (1032x1472, 290.67K)

No
The only bad one is 2

When I was young I preferred these to the genesis games although I remember the physics felt a bit off

none of them even came CLOSE
you know i’m right

Attached: 1625626567726.jpg (256x257, 43.13K)

I've been playing on Gameboy player and 1 is pretty good T B H famalam

2 is my favorite sonic game, but to be honest I don't really like the other sonic games, I bought mania but didn't even finish it because I wasn't having fun.

1 is a decent classic style Sonic game. People like 2 a lot but I'm not a fan personally. I do like 3 however, the partner system is great and they should bring it back for a future 2D Sonic game.

I did too but after replaying them and the Genesis games, I realized the Genesis games blow the Advance series out of the water.

Are you me? 2 was my favorite because it feels so different from other Sonic games. And actually focused on speed. But that was apparently a challenge to Sonic Team so they fucked it up with Advance 3 and Rush.

I thought all three were good, hah.

3 was amazing.

advance games were done by Dimps, same people who did Street Fighter IV and this trash

Attached: 1603498271513.jpg (288x345, 52.49K)

is there a widescreen version of them, i can't bring myself to play them on modern hardware despite liking them a lot when i was younger

sonicmetropolis.com/fan-game/sonic-advance-revamped/
closest you’ll get

I give Ep. 1 a pass because it was intended to be a mobile game with tilt controls for the iPhone(?) and Sega decided to cash out on it as a full numbered title. Ep. 2 is actually made for consoles/PC as a full-on Sonic game and it's not bad at all.

DIMPS also worked on the best Dragon Ball fighters and the only good parts of Sonic Unleashed. Perhaps DIMPS wasn't the problem...but Sonic Team meddling. Considering a huge number of the games Sonic Team worked on that DIMPS didn't also end up being trash, I'd wager it's more likely they're the problem.

Describe what's bad about them faggot.

bad level design, terrible special stages, heavy screen crunch, methods to access the special stages are bad, later stages are filled to the brim with bottomless pits, many cheap shots designed to stop the player and make them fail at certain spots for no reason other than arbitrary padding, 7 chaos emeralds for each character in 2 to unlock Amy and nothing else

reply back faggot