No memes, post ACTUAL "you didn't beat the game" shit in games

No memes, post ACTUAL "you didn't beat the game" shit in games

Attached: latest[1].png (440x444, 190.42K)

I had a friend get mad at me when I told him he hadn't beat Terraria.
He beat Plantera back before they added moonlord.

Attached: 1636469299420.png (473x109, 16.71K)

>ACTUAL "you didn't beat the game" shit
doesn't exist

Shuraba in Bayonetta

Mortal Draw in Sekiro

I had a friend tell me he beat The Last of Us when he watched a playthrough on youtube
But IDK I didn't play it, maybe watching a playthrough really is the same as playing it

I remember beating Oddworld Strangers Wrath but I used a shit ton of cheats to completely cheese it. I think invincibility and unlimited ammo at least. Not sure what the point of that was.

Lol outed as a zoomer

>The Last of Us
Yeah, honestly, he beat it.

I use save states when I save the game legitimately to skip load times/main menus after game over.

Attached: dT10N5s[1].png (382x490, 221.06K)

There's too much gay bullshit in a lot of older games. I abuse the fuck out of save states in such games because I'd never bother to play the game otherwise

I stopped playing Witcher 3 cause it was boring. Thus I never finished it.

You didn't beat it

I cheated to get over 300 mudokons in Exoddus. Considering the reward, I don't regret it

I now know the boredom was the challenge

I agree, the atmosphere was really good, the characters was kind of try-hard in their attempts to be nuanced but still interesting, the story was whatever, but the gameplay was really lame. Exploration was fun but not fighting.

I exploited the ingame save system to savescum the arena in FE4

If you looked up a guide you didnt beat the game. I will die on this hill.

Attached: 5D984291-4236-4C14-9235-228CA15E4CF9.png (341x358, 145.49K)

savestate can be used legitimately, pic related on the other hand

Attached: file.png (463x250, 123.77K)

Cuphead's Simple mode also counts because you literally can't beat the game if you do it

Attached: 1629883264745.png (409x479, 116.05K)

Then I've never beaten a game in my life.

Ive only ever seen this thing spawn twice. How are you so shit that you die FIVE TIMES CONSISTENTLY in a MARIO GAME? Unreal

This. The Megaman Zero/ZX Collection basically added checkpoints that you could turn on and off that were functionally save states. I would get the checkpoint at the very start of the stage and then go in the menu and turn the rest off and then turn them back on and load it if I didn't get an A/S rank or knew that I messed up too much to get the rank. Saves a lot more time than restarting stages normally.

I use save stating as a way of picking up were I left off in old platforming games because FUCK passwords

>How are you so shit that you die FIVE TIMES CONSISTENTLY in a MARIO GAME?
You did... twice.

Yeah because I like to fool around and do suicidal shit sometimes, sue me

Attached: 70B1C031-01E5-4125-AF72-17A88296F4D0.jpg (1024x1008, 88.32K)