Did it filter you?

Be honest.

Attached: taru!.png (914x914, 7.87K)

I thought I needed a 6 button controller for some reason

Nope, not even as a kid
>Kid me: I jump on it as Tails while my brother spin dashes under it as Sonic
>Adult me: Figured out you could just press up/down

I still don't get how it filtered anybody. It's like trying to understand why severely retarded down Syndrome or extremely autistic retards do certain things. Only ighly trained professionals know why they are so stupid. They themselves don't even know.

Yes. Jumped on it for over an hour thinking it worked like a trampoline (jump repeatedly to jump higher and higher) until I gave in and looked it up. There wasn't any other point beforehand where holding up or down did something besides pan the camera, and it didn't mention this mechanic in the manual either.

It never did.

Attached: 1301197355298.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

Oh shit. Same here. I got stuck on the first level though. There wasn't any other point beforehand where the controls were explained or shown in a tutorial

>hello internet community that lies out their ass
>did you guys stuck on this part that 90% of players had issues with?
>"NOPE GIT GUD L2P SHOULD'VE TAKEN 10 AGILITY NOOB DID IT WHEN I WAS 9"

Attached: 1659819218176061.jpg (1678x2112, 484.07K)

My sister and I made it past that level only once by dumb luck and made a save slot after it. It wasn't until I was an adult that I read about the actual solution to it.
Basically tried this until it worked.

This. I actually just used well-timed jumps as sonic on the barrel until it went high enough then jumped off and went under it really quickly before it came down.

If you weren't determined enough to figure out a way to beat a fucking sonic the hedgehog level, despite this bullshit, and actually gave up without thinking outside the box or at least abusing a glitch or something, you're probably a failure at life and a beta.

When I found out people got stuck on this point it made me realize most of the world is retarded.

I beat this game at Like 5 years old

You just hold the dpad in the direction it's moving are you all really this retarded. Holy shit

Attached: 1655364683561.jpg (693x633, 57.21K)

Yep. I also got filtered by flying battery because there was a wall that would disappear once you touched it but I never touched it so I didnt know how to progress through the level

>why aren't people as dumb as me?!?
kek

>be retarded and filtered by Sanic
>now be 30, unlocked the ability to lie a year ago
>tell people not filtered
Many such cases, possibly all of them even.

For a bit only, the problem is that it looks like there is a tube under neath like many other places, you had never had an elevator like it before and it actually dips when you stand or jump on it.
That natural conclusion given how the game plays up that point is that it's supposed to go down.

Wow he really believes no one can possibly have an IQ higher than his (80) or beat Sonic the fucking hedgehog as a kid (most of us).
Laughable.

I was more annoyed at how 3&K had bullshit spikes everywhere or asshole enemies more than meme barrel. Still a cool game

yep. Had to look up what to do.

Is Origins tolerable with mods yet?

>shown in a tutorial
Zoomers need tutorials for everything

>there are people in this thread who didn't play this game in 1994 on a Sega Genesis

Attached: 1659131849231212.jpg (640x641, 35.02K)

almost. in my frustration i accidentally pushed down and noticed movement.