What games should I get before the shut down?

What games should I get before the shut down?

Attached: 97b1d229-23e9-495c-b543-fbaac2a1fc75_2.38084799d51b62024c3e33fbb66595a7.jpg (612x612, 55.41K)

you're a retard if you haven't hacked it yet

Everything is backed up, you don't have to buy shit.

Fantasy Life

you don't buy shit and you hack the console
if the manufacturer drops support you have the MORAL OBLIGATION of hacking it. They're purposedly taking away a feature of a working, owned product from you. Shit like this should be grounds for a lawsuit but here we are.
You hack that thing and you stop buying digital, idiot. They WILL fuck you over sooner or later.

buy kirby

Attached: 3DSXL.jpg (1497x4920, 3.62M)

>rewarding disgusting anti-consumer behavior by panic buying
Even the fucking Vita's online store is still up. Nintendo has no excuse. Pure jewery.

The fact that they're shutting down service to a console just over 10 years old should tell you everything you need to know. All the corpos care about is profit. The only solution is piracy.

yeah, it's insane people reward shutting down stores by handing over money.

I own a regular 3DS. Does the online shop have the early DS Professor Layton games?

H A C K I T
A
C
K

I
T

You got a guide for hacking a 3ds? Mine is an XL if that matters.

no just the 3ds ones
wish is why I don’t care that it’s closing
they could’ve put so many ds games that are hard to find on to the eshop but decided to put it on the fucking wii u instead
i don’t know how a company can be that retarded

Vita's store is only up because Sony backtracked from shutting it and the PS3 store down after they started getting a fuck ton of backlash from the CMOS battery fiasco. There's zero doubt in my mind that they'll announce they're shutting it down again once they feel like it's been long enough that people forgot. They've already started slowly making preparations since you can't add money to your wallet on either console anymore, you have to use a gift card or do it through the website/PS4/PS5.

None. You hack the system and get all the games on h shop.

3ds.hacks.guide
can't be more straightforward than that, check /hbg/ on vg if you get confused though people will call you mean things.

I don't know if I ever learned how to update and add dlc with cias.
The files are named the same as the games.

You hack it and get everything desu.

>upcoming
user, I...

Shin Megami Tensei and the rest

Attached: smt smirk.png (1777x789, 1.19M)

While you're at it get Pokemon Black and White and the sequels. Not 3ds specifically but their prices are getting higher.

Attached: 9b72a407f12d338d5f066e27a22d1759.png (1350x2400, 1.81M)