What are some good F2P games?

What are some good F2P games?
I'm poor and want to play an online game with alot of people.

Attached: 1655251107498.webm (480x270, 2.85M)

>f2p
>good
you may pick one, and only one. ordinarily I wouldn't make a negative uninformative reply, but in this case, I strongly feel that this is the case and you are just better off not wasting your life on anything f2p, no exceptions

Path of Exile USED to be a good f2p miltiplayer game, but I wouldn't recommend it these days with how butchered it is now compared to what it was like a few years ago.

TF2 is free and while casual is unplayable community servers are still fun and lively.

Is that anime girl gonna be okay?

every PC game is F2P

What happened next?

yeah, she becomes a magical girl and lives happily ever after

Oh thank Buddha

You may not want to admit this but the father is right. No one wants to take care of an invalid. Just send her to the glue factory and be done with it.

this is why my gf doesn't want to watch anime with me.

lost ark
dota

OP here. Is there any free game with hot girls?

Attached: 1655255901217.webm (1280x719, 2.93M)

>You may not want to admit this but the father is right
The father is an alcoholic, wasting his money because he can't deal with his problems. He's a loser blaming someone who can't really help their situation, it seems she is unable to move at all.
The only time it would be considered OK to bring death to an invalid, is if it has not yet been born. While I will say everyone has the right to live, if they do not have the capacity to understand or even enjoy life, then it's up to the parent if it would be in the best interest of the unborn child.

It's a gray area; even I don't know what I'd do if I were faced with such a dilemma. I wouldn't want my child to suffer.

This is why user's girlfriend loves watching anime with me

what about Lost Ark? Is it worth a try?

>that truck is 300 yards away from me, better stop moving

what kino is this

That's a dogshit parent, where is this from?

WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE SHOW

Multiversus

Attached: under.jpg (3120x4160, 504.96K)

did she die lol