Why are journalists so disingenuous that they'll prop up anyone who shares their opinions

Why are journalists so disingenuous that they'll prop up anyone who shares their opinions

Attached: 1659645001592.png (598x286, 33.39K)

Anyone on twitter does that. Anyone off twitter does that. You are disingenuously attributing that to journalists because of a social media post you disagree with.

Why am I supposed to be mad exactly?

Another transgender rage bait post?
on Any Forums?
Unbelievable. Impossible.

Who the fuck are either of these people and why should I care about their opinions

Midwit take. "Gender Identity" doesn't exist. People see general statistical trends in behavior depending on sex, and decide that it somehow implies a gendered soul.
In reality, there is sex and behavior which have weak correlation when observed in the aggregate, but to claim that a woman who acts manly is "really a man" in some real way is retarded (and vice versa).
I hate the delusional logic behind this stupid shit almost as much as I hate the stupid shit itself

is it just me or japs have become way too "american" lately?

Because Jason "Knew About the Cosby Suite the Whole Time" Schreier dared open his fucking mouth

I don't give a shit about Uchi's viewpoints, I give a shit about AINI being a shitty pseudo-sequel pseudo-standalone game with abysmal twists and shallow characters.

>japanese “game director” who only makes visual novel “games” has an english only twitter where he shills to trannies
Wow! Who would’ve guessed!

I don't even know who that is, what any of this is about, nor why I should care.

5 years ago there was no such thing as a female and male brain according to feminists now if you have one feminine thing about you are automatically prescribed transitioning. Post modern thinking thinks objective reality is oppressive.

Uchikoshi is such a sell out

Stop giving journos attention. They're Z-tier e-celebs who warrant no discussion.

Fuck uchikoshi

>some fag who only works on VN garbage
yeah his opinion is really valuable. troons should hang.

B-but Japan is supposed to be based!!

They are propagandist, and they arent disingenuous they are smart. You are retarded if you arent pushing your ideology when you are able to.

>no he doesn't count because he only makes vns!!
Here, have a canon enbie from a genre you might care about

Attached: Guilty-Gear-Strive-Testament-03.png (1360x1036, 1.7M)

>twitter screenshot
don't care
fuck off

>VN
>Best game director
Seriously?

>bothering listening to jews and reading what they say
Any Forums...

Isn't Jason Schrier a jew? Why should anyone listen to his sorry ass?

But you see... it's only okay when self-hating otaku do it.

The brain required to be a game journalist is almost identical to that of a rat
They are filthy rodents every single one of them