Me finally excited because Rune Factory 5 came on PC so the mod community can finally make the game perfect by adding...

>Me finally excited because Rune Factory 5 came on PC so the mod community can finally make the game perfect by adding more content.
>The mod community:

Attached: 4994827885.jpg (1440x2019, 896.73K)

true, kids shouldn't wear makeup

he made it look like a genshit design

THe edit is actually pretty good looking though. I like the eyeliner too.

>this fantasy dragon woman is fine but wearing short shorts is just too much
I hate these people

This person really hates shorts.

Attached: 4929858.jpg (1423x1694, 643.58K)

If the modder actually had a problem with the sexual nature of that outfit, the midriff (and the holes on the side) would be gone.

god damn that guy/girl really hates any skin showing at all. all their mods cover up midriff, thighs

But they're so comfy and easy to wear

Seems like it's just thighs. The midriff is maintained on both examples posted here.

You lied to me faggots, you said RF5 was shit but it is actually good, better than 4 because in 5 the waifus are more interesting.

These people are alien to me. Are they really so bothered by some exposed skin?

no its an actual femcel as you can see from the "posted by" name

Attached: doctor.png (1757x1185, 1.31M)

Most Americans have Puritan values drilled into their brains from birth
Many find it hard to unlearn the programming, leading to the hilarious state of games ratings in the US where peeling someone’s face off is less offensive than a few centimeters of exposed flesh

Mihoyo, hire this man.

>edited in the wedding ring from her deadbeat husband

Attached: Garcian.jfif.jpg (246x205, 6.17K)

Is this even a mod or just an art edit

>Most Americans have Puritan values drilled into their brains from birth
Do people actually think this

Exposed skin aside right looks terrible and it's obvious she's a manikin under those. At least left leaves it to the imagination, way more erotic.

The edit seems more sexual.

It's simps trying to earn good boy points by showing how progressive they are so women will have sex with them.

Yes. This is actually pretty common among older folks like 30yo and up. Slut it up when youre young and become bitter when you get the wrinkles.

Region also plays into it but you're right.

I hope some day they'll get over it. Living through 2022 internet culture is obnoxious as shit, people still like sexual stuff despite the act they put up for social credit.

these pants are kinda hot tho

Why isn't there a mark on this faggot modder? Should be executed on sight